Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Lost For Time

Colville Hunting

Does anybody no of any area's to hunt around Colville ? Deer, pigs, goats, small game ?? I have family that go up there to fish/holiday. It would be nice if I had somewhere to go hunt when I head up there with them. Cheer's.

Certainly no deer, and probably no goats either as DOC have dealt to them pretty well up here. Your best bet for hunting would be to get onto the local pig population, but even that is likely to require getting in with local landowners.
    I would say your best bet would be to take your fishing rod
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Lost For Time
    Thanks Pengy

try get ahold of paul denton at waikawau (bout 15mins from colville) they run horse tours there, hes a mad keen pig hunter who might be willing to take you out

Lost For Time
    Thanks Camo, I no where he is, Drove past there the other day while out looking around. Will go see him next time im up there. Cheers.