Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By Hiawatha
  • 1 Post By Woody
  • 1 Post By ex-NZFS
  • 1 Post By bluebaiter222
  • 1 Post By ex-NZFS
  • 1 Post By bluebaiter222
  • 1 Post By Woody
  • 2 Post By Max Headroom

Thread: Good luck

Good luck

Just wanted to drop a wee post in and wish anyone getting out for a hunt this coming week all the best. Have fun and come home safe. And with some photos too please. And may I suggest that you pause at some stage and just soak up being there. Ultimately that is what it is all about. I think most will be selectively shooting the first animal they see too. Especially the fat ones. Mmmmmmm. Cheers, H

Kick Sage up the butt for me somebody.
    sometimes1 likes this.
    Summer grass
    Of stalwart warriors splendid dreams
    the aftermath.

Matsuo Basho.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Kick Sage up the butt for me somebody.
    I second that Woody and would like to suggest after said butt kicking we send dear sweet Eugenie on the manned mission to Mars
    Woody likes this.

Very complimentry description of Mizz Sage ,.... dear ....sweet. Dont be fooled by the floral kaftan & butter wouldnt melt in my mouth personna. In reality a kinniving, slippery forked tongue poly of the worst kind. I almost admire her trained polished performances, she pulls it off so well for the plebs.How bout a one way to Pluto via Mars
    Woody likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebaiter222 View Post
    Very complimentry description of Mizz Sage ,.... dear ....sweet. Dont be fooled by the floral kaftan & butter wouldnt melt in my mouth personna. In reality a kinniving, slippery forked tongue poly of the worst kind. I almost admire her trained polished performances, she pulls it off so well for the plebs.How bout a one way to Pluto via Mars
    👍👍👍Oooh it just gets better E xcitement with a capital E!!! Can I watch the launch!!!!???
    Woody likes this.

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    Sh
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

Turtle I dont see why you say Sage was elected.She,s a Green list MP so in my opinion not directly answerable to any one voter/taxpayer.Basically appointed herself to her position via the Forest & Bird Lobby.This screwed up MMP system can go onboard the ship as cargo.Good riddance
    Woody likes this.

Lets hope Robertson has given away so much that outraged unemployed scream blue murder if he tries pouring more into aerial poisoning and wee docette propaganda tv slots. You can bet he and the COL will try whacking up the tax take and this in turn will see a demand from even the dumbest sheep for govt expenditure accountability. Just hope the mutts dont cancel the darned election.
    bluebaiter222 likes this.
    Summer grass
    Of stalwart warriors splendid dreams
    the aftermath.

Matsuo Basho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiawatha View Post
    Just wanted to drop a wee post in and wish anyone getting out for a hunt this coming week all the best. Have fun and come home safe. And with some photos too please. And may I suggest that you pause at some stage and just soak up being there. Ultimately that is what it is all about. I think most will be selectively shooting the first animal they see too. Especially the fat ones. Mmmmmmm. Cheers, H
    Was out this evening. Saw nothing.

But I did lean back, look up, and enjoy the orange clouds in the blue sky as the sun set.
    Yesmate and Hiawatha like this.
    RIP Harry F. 29/04/20

Still roaring in the Wairarapa.....late one... Just teasing me really as weather, numbers, and quality of heads has been cracking.

Woody judgement daysa commin & I,m counting them down.We all know the score on how to vote, but unfortuneatly the great unwashed dont get it...MMP one-oh-one