Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

R93

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Further to forest and bird taking Doc to task over not shooting bulls in the national parks they have released a plan for doing 110hrs flying in the parks shooting everything that moves.
    This will come to light in a few days.
    A huge amount of damage can be done in 10hrs flying so 110hrs will decimate the thar especially bulls in both national parks.

Thar hunting as we know it will be fucked for years over the guise of conservation.
    I bet bugger all chamois escape the guns either.
    They also dont want to stop there. Fiordland and many other places are also on their list.

These handful of fucking idiots are determined to destroy an amazing resource over a plan drafted 30 yrs ago without any science.
    Nz is fast becoming the only cost effective place in the world that these animals can be hunted free range and these fucking mung bean, scroggin eating freaks want to fuck it, because of delusions of a utopia. When are they gunna realise that humans are the biggest pest and danger to the environment? Kill all the animals but up our immigration to 6000 per year. These cunt greens and forest and bird are fucked.

God help the operator who is dumb enough to take the contract. I hope they're boycotted and shunned for life.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
    Dreamer, tetawa, nzfubz and 36 others like this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

This country is going backwards at a fast rate of knots, There must be a bigger reason why they are trying to get rid of every big game animal in NZ. Its not about the environment cause look at the shit we pump in the rivers. Gisborne still pumps its shit into the sea but thats ok.
    Very sad day for Nz outdoors people.

Also there will be a line up of operators wanting to take on the job, the ones with no morals, the ones that want to make a quick buck, and the ones that will drop hunters into the same area telling them how there's shit loads of animals a couple weeks later. Its all about the money for some.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Just fucking criminal. This Kiwi has had enough of the imbecilic nonsense that emanates from the halls of power.
    outlander likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Well....they’re really ramping it up aren’t they....controlling/reducing a wild food source...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DOC & F&B might as well be the same Organization these days, they are so far up each other and led by Sage, I think they are going for the doctor in case they don’t get back in.
    @R93 I’m sure Alpine will be lining up for the the job as usual.
    Shut up, get out & start pushing!

Lot of machine operators with their backs against the wall due to sharp drop in tourism flights etc. Be interesting to see whos morals end up in the gutter...
    270 is a harmonic divisor number[1]
    270 is the fourth number that is divisible by its average integer divisor[2]
    270 is a practical number, by the second definition
    The sum of the coprime counts for the first 29 integers is 270
    270 is a sparsely totient number, the largest integer with 72 as its totient
    Given 6 elements, there are 270 square permutations[3]
    10! has 270 divisors
    270 is the smallest positive integer that has divisors ending by digits 1, 2, …, 9.

Do you know when they want to start @R93 ?
    Nothing is tough about having a 70 lb bow and looking like an uncoordinated praying mantis while trying to draw it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Lot of machine operators with their backs against the wall due to sharp drop in tourism flights etc. Be interesting to see whos morals end up in the gutter...
    I think pretty much everyone's moral compass gets screwed when you are in a financial hole.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Boar Freak View Post
    Do you know when they want to start @R93 ?
    No I dont but will know a bit more on the weekend. I dont think it will be stopped.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

In this current climate I suspect many operators from Northland to Southland will be falling over themselves to get a contract worth 110 hours. Right now, that's gold. Its simply criminal that such a unique and valuable animal be hounded to extinction in this way.

You cannot convince me that that tahr contribute to significantly to erosion and environmental issues when one good sou'westerly storm will create more damage, more rockfalls and more erosion than the tahr could hope to do in 50 years of over-population. It's utter bullshit.

I thought there was a number target for tahr? How can they get away with killing everything? I was At Mt cook two weeks ago and if it wasn’t for hunters going after tahr those chopper operators would have had zero work. Someone needs to see common sense and realise there is room in this country for both tahr, big game animals and hunters. I fear That once the game animals are culled there will be questions asked why we need hunting rifles next.

Sage was a high-up card carrying member in Twig and Twitter back in the day. Now she is in charge of DOC. This sort of thing will always happen with that combination.
    Cliff likes this.

Gone but not forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr300WSM View Post
    I thought there was a number target for tahr? How can they get away with killing everything? I was At Mt cook two weeks ago and if it wasn’t for hunters going after tahr those chopper operators would have had zero work. Someone needs to see common sense and realise there is room in this country for both tahr, big game animals and hunters. I fear That once the game animals are culled there will be questions asked why we need hunting rifles next.
    There is an overall number target (10,000 throughout the public and private land feral range?) but if I recall correctly, withinn the national parks the number is zero

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    There is an overall number target (10,000 throughout the public and private land feral range?) but if I recall correctly, withinn the national parks the number is zero
    Any word from the Tahr foundation on this? The numbers really need to be reviewed, they are from a plan that's 30 years old ffs. There is zero supporting science. Fucking sick of forest and bird tbh. Had their sticky fingers in fucking our fishing here, now they are busy trying to hamstring hunters and the many tourism dollars they bring
    chainsaw likes this.