Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 6x47
  • 1 Post By rossm-96

Thread: Invercargill Motel

Invercargill Motel

Can anyone recommend a motel in Invercargill suitable for a stop-over on the way to Stewart Island? Needs off-street/out of sight parking for a big trailer and close to town if possible. Thx Ross

Coach man near the cemetery? Big trailer Park behind it... Ascot as well but that's a bit pricey from what I recall.

Where you heading to on the island?

Thx guys, have booked at the Coachman. We are going to South Lords, -a trip we have done every couple of years for 25 years. Great part of the world.

Remember to take your booze with you- Invers is a Licensing area and you can't score anything ? after 7pm and I don't think supermarkets sell booze. Whatever the rules, it was a big shock to someone used to std NZ supply options.
    PERRISCICABA likes this.

I was at Oreti beech yesterday the sea is flat , weather has been really good the last week but really frosty , I’m staying just down the road from the coachmans , hotel 295 Tay street at the mo another cracker day today ,looking forward to a Stewart Island report !
    The Green party putting the CON in conservation since 2017

Going over Saturday hopefully after the storm blows through. Thx for the reminder on the booze, - the licencing trust don’t know how much income they are missing out on!
    tetawa likes this.

Traitor!!! Never call in for a chat!
    LOL
    M

Quote Originally Posted by Boaraxa View Post
    I was at Oreti beech yesterday the sea is flat , weather has been really good the last week but really frosty , I’m staying just down the road from the coachmans , hotel 295 Tay street at the mo another cracker day today ,looking forward to a Stewart Island report !