Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Last victim of 2011

No photos, but mine one was of the houdini pair of bunnies that had eluded me for most of 2011.

Back on the 28th Dec, I made sure I had the 12g on me and snuck around on the hill side so I could look down into the empty pens.

The male ran off just as the Mrs was climbing over the fence and I had my hands full of the .223 and the shottie, but 10 seconds later, the silly doe thought she was safe. Boomfa with some #3.

Even the Mrs was impressed.... that I could actually hit something on the run with the shottie.

Just need to get the male now.
    Welcome to Sako club.

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    No photos, but mine one was of the houdini pair of bunnies that had eluded me for most of 2011.

Back on the 28th Dec, I made sure I had the 12g on me and snuck around on the hill side so I could look down into the empty pens.

The male ran off just as the Mrs was climbing over the fence and I had my hands full of the .223 and the shottie, but 10 seconds later, the silly doe thought she was safe. Boomfa with some #3.

Even the Mrs was impressed.... that I could actually hit something on the run with the shottie.

Just need to get the male now.
    Don't let him die of old age

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Went out a couple of times between xmas and new years. Mate stu got the first one on the 28th just on dark while I missed its pal after it didn't stand still as they usually do when Stu fires with his quiet wee suppressed 7mm08. The next one I shot on the 30th. Was tempted to get out again on new years and get the last for the year but beer got in the way of that idea.

Has Stu signed on yet?? He can pedel all that whitebait in the buy sell section
    If its guns, tits or tyres it's going to cost you lots of money

He's just in the process of finishing his man shed and then he's set to purchase a computer, then he'll be here pedaling his hundreds of kilos

He's been working on that shed for a while, I might have to go and have a look. I havent heard what this seasons whitebait halls are like over there, I was talking to a guy that fishes the west coast and he halled in 180kgs in a day
    If its guns, tits or tyres it's going to cost you lots of money

Its gonna be a good one when finished. Was a great season here. Stu and John got over 400kgs before they gave up as they had too much.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    Same one that eluded me a couple of years ago?
    I need to get the old 10/22 out again. Went to the speedway last night and scolloping later today so might get out for a walk tomorrow night

Quote Originally Posted by sako75 View Post
    Same one that eluded me a couple of years ago?
    I need to get the old 10/22 out again. Went to the speedway last night and scolloping later today so might get out for a walk tomorrow night
    Nah, got him last year.

These ones were by the smaller shearing sheds down the road.
    Welcome to Sako club.