Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The media

The media

First i read this. Then read this linked on the same page WTF.

i read the same two articles, i just assumed they were talking about two different fish n game areas.

Thats the NZ Herald for you. Journalism at its finest!

Quote Originally Posted by lostlegend View Post
    i read the same two articles, i just assumed they were talking about two different fish n game areas.
    Yup, just that.

Same company but the story was created in 2 different areas. One article was written by Jack Barlow of the Wairarapa Times-Age , who files the story just on the Waikato. But when he files it, it's also autolinked into the parent company website. The other is written by Andrew Koubaridis but features a wider area on NZ. Waikato article interviewed Fish and Game Wgtn Regional Manager, Koubaridis article interviewed Eastern Region and BOP etc Head of Ops for F&G.

Something you realize about the media is they are liars and full of BS constantly -they love to dramatise things like sniper rifles and machine guns and dont have the first clue what they are actually dealing with when writing a story .Every sniper in the storys can hit a man a mile away shot after shot -the BS runs out of them like shit from a cows arse if it makes a dollar- the strange thing is they appear to be just like you and me but we dont do that - I think they might be aliens

don't get me started about the lies Andrew Koubaridis tells the spineless heartless maggot that he is. even a story about my mums death when she crashed her bike back in January he managed to add some shit for brains dribble to his story.
    TIKKA 595 7mm08 for the deer 12 gauge for everything else!

That tragic for you Splash and even worse they printed crap .I get infuriated listening to news storys that you know are dribble crap and lies and the masses eat it like chocolate cake

Agreed. But I also realise Mears' action doesn't represent all shooters. Despite what some members of the public think that shooters are one step away from baby killers, not everyone in the media is anti gun or clueless - there's always going to be wankers in the wood pile, it's just a case of finding them and ignoring them.