Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gibo
  • 1 Post By Stocky

Thread: The mountain gnomad what's happened?

The mountain gnomad what's happened?

All the hipe, 18months bush... can't find anything about this fella? Has he had a tragic accident in the bush????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dont waste your time chasing every last fps, it doesnt matter in the real world, it wont make a difference, all it will do is cause head aches and frustrations. And dont listen to silly old cunts

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    I thought so, I quoted him in another post and asked him how he was going but never got a reply so assumed it wasn't him

Dont waste your time chasing every last fps, it doesnt matter in the real world, it wont make a difference, all it will do is cause head aches and frustrations. And dont listen to silly old cunts

Ryan was saying he lives off grid, may not get on here much. Did you call him Mountain Nomad or Mountain Gonad?
    dannyb likes this.

He's not had an accident. I'll let him pipe up if he's back on here. I've got to reply to a message of his today but he does seem to be very much off grid for periods surfacing occasionally.
    Steve123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Ryan was saying he lives off grid, may not get on here much. Did you call him Mountain Nomad or Mountain Gonad?
    Looks like I called him both combined into one? You know like you do when your not quiet sure of a word lol just say both at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Stocky View Post
    He's not had an accident. I'll let him pipe up if he's back on here. I've got to reply to a message of his today but he does seem to be very much off grid for periods surfacing occasionally.
    Sweet I'm interested in his progress, his blog and Facebook seem to have disappeared

The original thread also has several good made up words in it. Lit term is neologism - great fun playing with language.

Hopefully he would be over the worst of the spring weather by now but often it drags on for another month.

Can someone tech tell us why a web site and Facebook page would be closed down so soon ?