Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pureoras

pureoras

im new to the area waitomo area and a bit unsure of where i can and cant hunt, when to doc office today to find out but that were utterly useless, is there anyone in the area that can point me in there right direction.

Just come out of there this arvo, 4 days in north block. Plenty of pigs aorund after all this wet. PM me if you have anything specific you want to know

I caught my smelly armpits from Cowboy Tone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    Just come out of there this arvo, 4 days in north block. Plenty of pigs aorund after all this wet. PM me if you have anything specific you want to know
    Yep One of my mates lives in Mangakino. He said exactly the same thing. Plenty of pigs around, saw 'some' deer sign. Same area