Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By tiroahunta

Thread: Sadie hunt

Sadie hunt

Sadie is the name of my wife’s schitzu cross dog. Pure lap dog. The cutest wee thing. She’s on raw meat diet (bought or obtained ourselves) which is great it means I’ve got another excuse to go hunting....not that I need any...

The rifle for this( and previous excursion) is a pretty tidy Brno 601 in .308 in the raw ie irons, no glass. Rifle is a recent acquisition. I’d mentioned on post on this here forum that one rifle that I’d let get away was a ...Brno 601 in .308. Out of the blue I have PM’d by a member saying ‘ I have one sitting here in the safe, it doesn’t get used..it’s pretty tidy....’. I wasn’t REALLY looking for one but you know..’yeah send some pictures through, the least I can do was look at it...) Bad move..possibly. Pictures came through‘ hmm it REALLY is quite tidy...shit shit shit.. I replied ‘ heart says yes, head is like bloody hell..’ ‘All good’ was the reply “it’ll be sitting here, in no hurry to sell it...”. Two days later a message from me to him. “Fuck it I’ll take it, just need to work out some details..like paying for it. Give me a couple of weeks” “Sweet as” the reply.

Fast forward a week. “Heya, I’ve got x amount , just need a bit more time, then I’ll be sorted... “ Reply “ How about you give me what you’ve available, you take the rifle n u pay me as $$ comes through...?”

Bloody hell, I’m thinking, a good bastard. “ nah it’s ok I don’t mind waiting...” “It’s ok man, I’m sweet as with it”. A date was made, rifle n cash changed hands...(it really is pretty tidy..)

Gonna stop it here. There’ll be a second instalment. Have a walk/hunt to describe n and a picture of rifle to put up yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tahr, Mooseman, Micky Duck and 4 others like this.