Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 11 Post By bumblefoot

Thread: A tip for pig hunting with the .303

A tip for pig hunting with the .303

A tip for you young 'uns when pig hunting with an SMLE.... Get well out in front of everyone and use the butt plate to make an imitation pig print in the mud; it's makes a nearly perfect print..... Loads of fun for a while. I may, or may not have, done this in the past.....

"They" tell me that it causes all sorts of angst with comments like "That's a bloody fresh print and the dogs aren't even interested". Or so I've been told........... "They" also tell me that when you eventually let on that you did it, a modicum of revenge is eventually extracted. For example; walking for 4-hours out of a bush block only to find a big rock in your pack when you empty it......
    Trout, oneshot, Moa Hunter and 8 others like this.