Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Boaraxa
  • 3 Post By Malhunting
  • 1 Post By Boaraxa
  • 1 Post By sako75

Thread: Waikaia ballot application rejected

Waikaia ballot application rejected

Hi just wondering if anyone else had their ballot application rejected because they put payment details on the application. They emailed back telling me to change it but i didnt check my emails till today. apparently im too late and have missed out. im pretty pissed, it seems to me i did nothing wrong, it was their stuff up. The forms still on their website with the section for payment details asnd nothing that i can see telling you not to use it. Been trying for three years now. I figure im prob not the only one who dosnt check their emails and missed out. reckon we should get a redraw. what do you think?

I was also asked to change the form to remove payment info and had to make payment over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by aafnraa View Post
    Hi just wondering if anyone else had their ballot application rejected because they put payment details on the application. They emailed back telling me to change it but i didnt check my emails till today. apparently im too late and have missed out. im pretty pissed, it seems to me i did nothing wrong, it was their stuff up. The forms still on their website with the section for payment details asnd nothing that i can see telling you not to use it. Been trying for three years now. I figure im prob not the only one who dosnt check their emails and missed out. reckon we should get a redraw. what do you think?
    Good luck getting a redraw. there's no deers left anyway didn't it get a dose of green rain a few weeks back?
    hunty
    6.5x55AI

Yea thats a good point tho it was done last year too and some mates still did pretty well. I heard the chopper pilot got lost...

Quote Originally Posted by aafnraa View Post
    My Chq cleared & nothing in the spam box ...redraw get bent ! ..a little less competition now
    They still haven't done the drop it was just in the local rag waiting for fine weather.
    sako75 and pelv like this.

This will be interesting cos i used the same form and had my payment details on it, Never got an email though.
    Probably make no odds to me though, havent scored in there for 5+ years, i drew it for them 2x and couldnt even get my own ballot out.

And i see the money has been taken from my account!

Quote Originally Posted by Malhunting View Post
    This will be interesting cos i used the same form and had my payment details on it, Never got an email though.
    Probably make no odds to me though, havent scored in there for 5+ years, i drew it for them 2x and couldnt even get my own ballot out.

And i see the money has been taken from my account!
    That's depressing next time print off a blue ballot form or draw some smiley faces on it so ya no which one is yours

Broke the drought this year boys. Block 5 April 14th-17th. Cant believe it!
    7mmsaum, sako75 and Boaraxa like this.

Good news Mal.
    Any chance getting a copy of the map showing blocks out of curiosity.
    Might be there in February to show my olds around the old family stomping ground

Yeah no problem. Pm ya email and I'll send ya one over the weekend.

Need a redraw ...I got zip !
    Malhunting likes this.

The amount of shot deer I saw in there last February, a lot of spotlighting must go on
    Malhunting likes this.