Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Happy
  • 1 Post By Spook

Thread: Waikato - Matamata Piako - Diagonal Road and SH27

Waikato - Matamata Piako - Diagonal Road and SH27

Heres a sobering rant as this is shite ....

To the Idiots that left this carnage in plain view at the corner in the gravel piles that the poor road works guys are currently using and to top it off 2 spits from the church
    Do not call your self hunters because you are Redneck Popeyed In Bred Chicken Eating Mother F--kers.
    You could have found a drain or something for your guilt laden little trip not a public place where your acts reflect on the entire hunting fraternity..
    Be pretty confirdent you were illegally spot lighting Thompsons track as well you F Wits.. Show some respect for the animals you take and others ...
    Rest assured there were quite a few upset and angry people who viewed your actions.. You are so lucky they did not get their hands on you ..

Name:  IMG_0181.JPG
Views: 1270
Size:  360.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0182.JPG
Views: 431
Size:  196.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0183.JPG
Views: 528
Size:  367.7 KB

Best hunting you could do is next time out is a synchronised pair of under the chin shots for each of you as you are clearly no more that oxygen thiefs...
    Load up count to three and take each other out.. Maybe stand in a drain though so we dont have to clean up your mess..
    hunter308 and kiwi39 like this.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Buggar...I took the same photos Happy...I thought they were fallow from Te Tapui...I thought I would sit on the photos for a couple of days to see if anyone put up a story...anyway, I have picked the mess they left up and have taken it home, much to the disgust of my grandson at the smell in the van...to bury it. I thought it was not a good look to leave it there.
    hunter308 likes this.
    Which is worse, ignorance or apathy...I don't know and don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    Buggar...I took the same photos Happy...I thought they were fallow from Te Tapui...I thought I would sit on the photos for a couple of days to see if anyone put up a story...anyway, I have picked the mess they left up and have taken it home, much to the disgust of my grandson at the smell in the van...to bury it. I thought it was not a good look to leave it there.
    I was gonna return tonight had 6 people in the car that told me if I started collecting I was walking home .. Homes a fair way from there.. Good on you !!!!
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

barstards ...
    good sorts always cleaning up after the mess of the unthoughtfull shits
    well done you both
    BURN BABY BURN
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Well done Spook for cleaning this up. Happy the dick heads that did this need flogging. Fuck I hate irresponsible people that do shit like this!
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

There are some gem's out there for sure....determined to put our sport in the gutter in the eyes of the general public.. They don't give a shit

Good work Spook for cleaning that up
    Fishing ... Hunting its all good

Good on ya for doing that spook but the reality is you should not have had to do it, it's the responsibility of the morons who dumped it there in the first place to clean up after themselves or other wise done the skinning etc in the bush where it belongs.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Quote Originally Posted by hunter308 View Post
    Good on ya for doing that spook but the reality is you should not have had to do it, it's the responsibility of the morons who dumped it there in the first place to clean up after themselves or other wise done the skinning etc in the bush where it belongs.
    They probably didn't go in any bush....people that are likely to have shot it under light on a road edge somewhere or poached it of a farm
    Fishing ... Hunting its all good

This sort of unresponsible behavior fires me up as it refllects on us all - I would give the local plod a call regarding the spotlighting they might come back down Thompsons Track to a roadblock one night and the eventual loss of their firearms licence.

Another young huntress
    Sad people. Good on ya for cleaning up other people's s--t