Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Allgood

Thread: Woodhill.

Woodhill.

Spent the day marking out the last of the blocks.........and will be back up there tomorrow finishing up a few 'bits & pieces'. I am now in the position of giving those who were successful in the ballot a heads up on their blocks.

For those who will be hunting this year, make sure you and your companions read the rules and each have a copy of the maps we provide......and don't forget to wear your HI VIZ Orange vest! ( I know its seems basic to read the rules, but you would be surprised at how many hunters we encounter on patrol that have never actually read the papers we send out. If you are the principal applicant, you are responsible for your companions actions..........yet most companion hunters when asked if they have seen the rules, say the principle applicant didn't show me them)

Hope you all enjoy a good and safe hunt this year. I will be on patrol this weekend so if you are hunting sat/sun, introduce yourself. ( I will be in the black Jeep)

To whet your appetite, here is a pic taken at 30yds of a doe we saw while marking out the block 7 eastern boundary.

( Saw 3 bucks and 15+ does today btw)
    sako75, Dundee, Low box and 2 others like this.

All good Allgood. Any info on block 4?