Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Sarvo


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By dogmatix
  • 2 Post By 308mate
  • 1 Post By sightpicture

Thread: 10/22 magazine - anyone know where I can get one from in Auckland?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    647

    10/22 magazine - anyone know where I can get one from in Auckland?

    Anyone know where I can get a 10/22 10 shot mag from in Auckland?

    I'm after a couple for the weekend, only place I can find in stock is Gun City but they are Chinese Ranger clones which I'm not keen on.

  2. #2
    Member dogmatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Gaul (Pukekohe)
    Posts
    4,341
    What about Reloaders?
    308mate likes this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    What about Reloaders?
    They are not on their website and they are pretty good at keeping their stock updated on their website.. I will call them tomorrow (I've only been searching online tonight), I've just found an old link from serious shooters but it may be out of date, I will call them too.

    I sorted out to do some shooting this weekend and forgot I had handed in all my magazines as they were those 15 round ones

  4. #4
    Member viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rabbitvegas
    Posts
    1,601
    Any H & F shop generally stock genuine Ruger 10 shot ones

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    helensville nz
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by 308mate View Post
    They are not on their website and they are pretty good at keeping their stock updated on their website.. I will call them tomorrow (I've only been searching online tonight), I've just found an old link from serious shooters but it may be out of date, I will call them too.

    I sorted out to do some shooting this weekend and forgot I had handed in all my magazines as they were those 15 round ones
    Call Reloaders id say they would have them

    I know wills outfitters had a few last time i was in there

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo-6mmrem View Post
    Call Reloaders id say they would have them

    I know wills outfitters had a few last time i was in there
    Reloaders don't but Serious Shooters have some coming tomorrow I understand, I really only buy from H&F if I am desperate.
    tetawa and northdude like this.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    a distant time zone...
    Posts
    2,162
    If zombies were running down Main Street and Jacinda had called up the Geezers' Army and only H&F had magazines that fitted my Ruger, I'd rather head to the nearest brook and pick up five smooth stones (Biblical reference) and borrow a pair of bikini bottoms from the Lady of the House (for an improv slingshot), than hand over any cash to H&F.

    Apologies to the OP for the thread derail.
    tetawa likes this.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by sightpicture View Post
    If zombies were running down Main Street and Jacinda had called up the Geezers' Army and only H&F had magazines that fitted my Ruger, I'd rather head to the nearest brook and pick up five smooth stones (Biblical reference) and borrow a pair of bikini bottoms from the Lady of the House (for an improv slingshot), than hand over any cash to H&F.

    Apologies to the OP for the thread derail.
    Well as it stands Serious Shooters and H&F are both out. I could get a Ranger one from GC but I am really reluctant given it is not OEM and I know they will.be making a ridiculous margin on them.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Rapa
    Posts
    588
    Maybe give USAguns.co.nz a ring. They have them listed as in stock and I think they are Auckland based.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by NZShoota View Post
    Maybe give USAguns.co.nz a ring. They have them listed as in stock and I think they are Auckland based.
    Yep have ordered one but he wont allow pickups so waiting on the courier

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Waiuku
    Posts
    253
    Rusty Dog in Pukekohe had at least one genuine mag the other day,

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    647
    All sorted cheers guys.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Hi from Auckland
    By Tris in forum Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 25-04-2019, 07:55 PM
  2. Lips of MLE / Long Tom magazine for use with magazine cut-off - picture needed.
    By Cordite in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 21-12-2018, 01:58 PM
  3. Auckland spring springer (Auckland meet and great)
    By Beaker in forum Upcoming Events
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24-09-2018, 09:32 PM
  4. Auckland
    By Beaker in forum Off topic
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 29-01-2017, 08:55 PM
  5. Swap: New Magpul DPMS pattern AR10 magazine for DPMS AR10 4 round magazine
    By Kiwi.bloke in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-09-2016, 11:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!