Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sarvo Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hamsav

Thread: 2.5 kassnar

2.5 kassnar

looking for a 2.5 power kassnar scope . not sure if spelling correct . had one on a mini14 years ago and liked it. hoping someone has one that is in usable condition and surplus .cheers

Yep thats the correct spelling, I have one in 4x great little scopes. Mine is still clear as. Its a bit bent from banging against motor bike handlebars all night, but still holds zero etc.

Gidday - The Kassnar's were about the same quality level as the older Nikko Strirling Gold Crowns, both made in Japan. I had a Gold Crown 2.5x (bought new in 1979) and I think the mate I passed it too still shoots it on a 30-06!

Huh , when I was in the RNZAF I bought a kassnar scope that I soon sold to a guy who wanted it for a mini 14.......wasnt you was it ? :-)))
    Vegetarians Bah !! . If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat ! .

nah i got mine from allen whites second hand. thought one would be good on a short bush rifle.

Thats a blast from the past. The old man was ok . Smith and Rainsford is another , I remember when that cop (Peter Murphy) was shot and killed trying to apprehend some one burgling the place .
    berg243 likes this.
    Vegetarians Bah !! . If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat ! .