Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 22 Mag

22 Mag

Stirling .22 Mag. This is in great condition. Bought it new in 2012. I haven't shot it for quite a few years but it's been in a clean dry safe all that time, bore is clean and shiny and it's had very little use since purchase. I'm fond of it but got a new gun on the way and just don't have room in my four-gun safe for this rifle and I have to get it gone. $150.00 for the rifle which is a silly low price for a good solid gun in great condition. Will take anything from goats down.

Not worth shipping it so you would have to be in the Wellington region. I am happy to drive an hour or so from Central Wellington to meet somewhere (and of course sight FAL). Have a box of Winchester to get you started, which I'll throw in.

Scope not included but rings are.

Name:  IMG_1551.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  210.1 KB

nck
    pm sent