Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Freezer

Thread: 22 month old GWPxVizslaXchoc lab

22 month old GWPxVizslaXchoc lab

Gidday
    Landlord has been forced to sell the house and I cant find a rental that allows dogs.......gutted
    I need to re home my boy "sika"
    He is a german wire hair pointer x vizsla x choc lab (the lab bit is sposed to settle him but I think the vizsla won lol)
    He's an amazing dog and this is a regrettable sale but it has to happen, he needs to go to a solid hunter and obviously needs the good exercise to keep him sain. I've got all the basic commands sussed and he has been bush plenty of times, he winded on his first trip but unfortunately it was a carcass that someone else got to first. He sticks like velcro in the bush and only goes ahead when he winds something. Only prob I've found is if you hit some thick shit and go to back track he thinks its home time....but this can be corrected. He comes from a proven hunting line (can supply breeders details) and really is a neat dog. He is not house trained but loves his kennel (which can go with him, also has a cage that attaches to it.....home made)
    He is neutered and chipped but not registered.

Paid $600 for him at mates rates but want $200 just to cover chipping and de nutting ect

I dont visit the forum often so please txt me 0220194071

This really is a great dog and I'm slutted to see him go, will post some pics later

Also have a neutered American Staffy that needs a home to....he is a 6 year old inside pet (no good for pigs ect)

Cheers Shane
    A silly fuk is better than a serious wank

Bugger. Good luck

Shit mate, bad luck. You're looking for a rental still around Kkk? There's been a few come up on the Kkk facebook page lately. Have u looked there?
    WallyR likes this.