Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    LJP

284 Shehane Barrel, Dies, cases to suit Barnard P action

Well I'm on to my next project (a 300 WSM) so my barely used 284 Shehane goodies are up for grabs. I'm going 30 cal simply for big bullets giving big impact waaaaayyyyy out there. So I have up for grabs the following
    - 31" Trueflite 1-8"SG twist ultramatch, heavy palma contour - 0.9" at muzzle, fluted, muzzle threaded m19, chambered in 284 Shehane by Harvey Westland, barrel threaded to suit Barnard P action with recoil lug. Fired 318 rounds.
    - Special order Bill Shehane Redding full length bushing die set with Competition seater
    - 90odd Lapua 6.5-284 necked up cases, neck turned etc

Can see pictures at 7mm Ultramatch Barrel Photos by fordnutter_2010 | Photobucket

Very, accurate with the 180gr Bergers @ 2,780fps. Had no problem whacking Wallabies out to 800yds.

$700 delivered to your door - Buy it quick before I change my mind! It's still attached to my action so I'd have to go visit Barnard to remove it.

$1000 & you can have the above & a Gunworks Maximus suppressor (same round count - belongs to barrel)

I'm real anal with looking after my gear so barrel has been painstakingly broken in, maticulously cared for & cleaned.