Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 300CALMAN

Thread: 3 x Suppressors for sale

  1. #1
    Member 300_BLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central North Island
    Posts
    2,361

    3 x Suppressors for sale

    I have 3x suppressors that are no longer required.

    Will put up photos this evening.

    1. MAE LE 300 BLK 9/16x24 TPI in black, 495gms LE 300 Blackout Price: $910.00 NZD |*MAE $300

    2. Arvo (NZ brand) Ali .25 over barrel, very light will weigh tonight, very quiet would suit a tikka or armalite. 14x1 thread, (missing the rear bush but is marked on the can with the thread for bush for gunsmith to turn one from nolathene) $200

    3. Un Branded stainless steel muzzle can for a 6.5, was on a swede. 1/2x20 tpi will weigh tonight. $100

    All prices include postage.

    F.

  2. #2
    Member 300CALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    NZISTAN
    Posts
    3,684
    Quote Originally Posted by 300_BLK View Post
    I have 3x suppressors that are no longer required.

    Will put up photos this evening.

    1. MAE LE 300 BLK 9/16x24 TPI in black, 495gms LE 300 Blackout Price: $910.00 NZD |*MAE $300

    2. Arvo (NZ brand) Ali .25 over barrel, very light will weigh tonight, very quiet would suit a tikka or armalite. 14x1 thread, (missing the rear bush but is marked on the can with the thread for bush for gunsmith to turn one from nolathene) $200

    3. Un Branded stainless steel muzzle can for a 6.5, was on a swede. 1/2x20 tpi will weigh tonight. $100

    All prices include postage.

    F.
    Gutted, the 300 Blk is not 5/8 by 24.
    Carpe Diem likes this.

  3. #3
    Member Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Forest
    Posts
    1,814
    Have pm'd you about the mae

  4. #4
    Member Carpe Diem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The foothills of the Waitak's
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    Gutted, the 300 Blk is not 5/8 by 24.
    Same Dude !!! 5/8x24 is what I need so I guess I'll have to keep saving for a Waitaki overbarrel one... One Day!!

  5. #5
    Member 300_BLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central North Island
    Posts
    2,361
    Name:  20150814_172126.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  687.2 KBName:  20150814_172308.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  600.4 KB

    1,2,3 top to bottom & 1,2,3 L-R.

    1. MAE LE 300 BLK 9/16x24 TPI in black, 495gms, bush is 18mm, can will accept 19mm LE 300 Blackout Price: $910.00 NZD |*MAE $300

    2. Arvo Delta One (NZ brand) .30 Cal over barrel, 325gms, very quiet would suit a tikka or armalite. 14x1 thread, (missing the rear bush but is marked on the can with the thread for bush for gunsmith to turn one from nolathene) $200

    3. Un Branded stainless steel muzzle can for a 6.5, was on a swede. 1/2x20 tpi 500gms. $100

    Standard .30 thread on AR is 5/8x24 so you might need a re-thread for the MAE, still cheaper than new.

    F.

  6. #6
    Member 300_BLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central North Island
    Posts
    2,361
    Prices Dropped.

    1. MAE $250

    2. Arvo Delta One $150

    3. Un Branded stainless steel muzzle can $50

    Steinies gone...

    F.

  7. #7
    Member Tikka7mm08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Loburn
    Posts
    2,626
    Would that one can for 6.5 be ok for the 22 Hornet...at the moment I have bare thread......

  8. #8
    Member 300_BLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central North Island
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikka7mm08 View Post
    Would that one can for 6.5 be ok for the 22 Hornet...at the moment I have bare thread......
    Should do

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Invervegas
    Posts
    1,575
    Hello - If the 6.5 #3 isn't spoken for I'll take it. PM Sent

  10. #10
    Member 300_BLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central North Island
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Tentman View Post
    Hello - If the 6.5 #3 isn't spoken for I'll take it. PM Sent
    PM'd you

  11. #11
    Member 300_BLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central North Island
    Posts
    2,361
    #3 gone

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Suppressors
    By Shootm in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 05:31 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-03-2015, 10:00 AM
  3. suppressors, how Big is to big?
    By greghud in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-09-2014, 11:44 PM
  4. NZ Suppressors
    By riflegus in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2014, 09:06 AM
  5. Suppressors
    By deepsouthaussie in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 16-10-2013, 03:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!