Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: .308 and reloading gear

.308 and reloading gear

Wondering what a rem 700 .308 tac with a 20moa steel warne base steel prw rings harris swivel lock bipod with notched legs and a karsten adjustable cheek piece has a vprtex viper pst 4-16 first focal with milrad and mil clicks and a set of reloading kit, lee kit minus the shit scales plus hornady manual scales hornady case lock trimmer electronic tumblr and .308 reading dies 2 and a half boxes of 250 x 168gr amax and 99 norma brass twice fired 50 roads approx loaded

Wondering what its worth am more interested in other hobbies now cheers

Can you put up a photo of the redding dies and a price

Are you interested in selling the scope separately? If so, how much
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Sorry trying to sell as a package for someone to get into shooting so everything complete

Sorry all together
    Pengy and Gibo like this.

You're shooting yourself in the foot trying to sell it all as a package, sure if someone picks it up you might get a nice wad of cash in one go but you're never going to get the same as if you sell it seperately ( unless you're one of those reeeeeealllly patient guys that have had the same rifle package listed on trademe for two and a half years...) you will move on those items seperately pretty easy. Just my advice
    BRADS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    You're shooting yourself in the foot trying to sell it all as a package, sure if someone picks it up you might get a nice wad of cash in one go but you're never going to get the same as if you sell it seperately ( unless you're one of those reeeeeealllly patient guys that have had the same rifle package listed on trademe for two and a half years...) you will move on those items seperately pretty easy. Just my advice
    Says the guy (me) that sold his model 7 as a package haha, I did leave the option open to sell things separately though...
    GWH and matagouri like this.

The only thing is with out any of the pieces its not really much good to me i reload only and if the scope was the first to go ive got a rifle that can only shoot 20m as a pose to 800m if something like this was available to me when i got into it i would have been keen maybe there are people with similar thinking cheers though, ive got a kestrel wind caller one piece cleaning rod etc etc that ive forgotten to mention it would be a really good kit for someone wanting to learn long range shooting maybe put some pics up if anyones keen

the golden rule when selling . .. its worth what someone will give you and not what someone else said its worth

watch TM and see what sells and for how much . . and what doesn't sell .. be prepared for a BIG hit

or put it back in the cabinet to come back to later . . but this is coming from a guy with 12 rifles and a box of scopes . . i refuse to take the hit when i think a good gun/scope will be the go later . . mostly its true

good luck
    Last edited by rossi.45; 19-05-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks and yeah i know its worth a lot i remember paying for it all, not giving it away free il leave it in the safe if people are going to try get her panties off for free

Well if you decide to split it il be keen on the dies

I agree with selling stuff separately, you'll get more and sell it more quickly than waiting for that one person who wants exactly what you've got but wont want to pay what you want for it, unless you want to give it away, in which case I'll have it.
    Gibo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Somethingarather/ Ryan is giving you excellent info, I would definitely take heed of his advice. He is certainly one of the more experienced sellers and buyers on this and other forums so knows what hes talking about
    Last edited by matagouri; 19-05-2016 at 10:00 PM.
    Gibo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by matagouri View Post

Somethingarather/ Ryan is giving you excellent advice, I would definitely take heed of his advice. He is certainly one of the more experienced sellers and buyers on this and other forums
    Promiscuous
    Pengy likes this.

Pictures of everything and prices to follow sunday cheers
    Gibo likes this.