Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

80 Series landcruiser

I have for sale my 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81. This is a very capable truck and has been looked after. It has a 4" suspension lift (This includes new Shocks, Springs, Adjustable panhard rods F&R, Sway bar Drop down bracket, new steering damper, Caster correction Plates and new bushes on the other suspension components) fitted 1 year ago, also has 33" Hankook Dyan pro Mud tires on 15 x 8 Black steel rims with around 10mm of tread on them and a snorkel. This is also the triple locked version so it has Front rear and center diff locks which allow this truck to handle almost anything it gets put up against off road. In the last year i have put another auto box and transfer case in, new big end bearing and bolts (as a precaution not because it was needed if you search online you will see it is recommended), Front and rear diff actuators rebuilt, All the suspension components listed above and yesterday i rebuilt both front knuckles including both front wheel bearings, one new Brif and repacked the other (cv joint), New king pin bearing, new seals and felts also a new rear wheel bearing and repacked the other. The truck is due a warrant and rego and with have this done for the new owner. This truck was used on the new TV series The Game Chef and you will be able to see it on the show. Click the link to see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a5WfL6QcV0

The truck has not let me down in the 2.5 years i have had it and most of the work done is to keep it in good shape not to keep i on the road. It is certified for all modifications. The paint on the truck is in good condition but the bonnet does have paint fade like most do. The interior is also in reasonable condition for its age. It is a 4.2 12 valve turbo diesel. I also have the active adventure kit.

Im selling the truck as i dont really use it and since last wof i have done 500 km. I am in no rush and have no real need to sell so no time wasters please. Any more questions please email me. Due to the nature of the truck it is as is where is.

For pictures please click link to trade me add thanks

Toyota Land Cruiser Triple locked Vx 1990 | Trade Me