Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Air Rifle .17 - break action preferred

Bangalore, Hopefully Soon to be Palmy (Temporarily)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagheera View Post
    That looks like as Rekord trigger ? I'm guessing it's a Weihrauch underlever, maybe HW97, which the AA TX200 was modelled on.

What have you done with the cross screws on the fore end ?

I'd also be interested what is the one piece mount you've got there. It's hard to find a good springer capable one piece in NZ.

Hi Bagheera,

Yes this is a HW97K with Rekord trigger. If by Cross screw you mean stock screws then brass cups are fitted below the screws. Mounts are Sportsmatch SPM-OP25C or OP15C. I am not able to recall the exact number.

Can mounts etc be imported in New Zealand by post?

-Inder

I haven't tried importing them but expect it could need a bit of permit work now. But good mounts can be obtained from Youngs Airguns in Auckland. I've got two piece Sportsmatch but the only one piece he had was the adjustable DAMPA. I'm not in a hurry so perhaps I should ask him to order some in with his next batch. High grade pellets like JSB are also in short supply at the moment.

Bangalore, Hopefully Soon to be Palmy (Temporarily)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagheera View Post
    I haven't tried importing them but expect it could need a bit of permit work now. But good mounts can be obtained from Youngs Airguns in Auckland. I've got two piece Sportsmatch but the only one piece he had was the adjustable DAMPA. I'm not in a hurry so perhaps I should ask him to order some in with his next batch. High grade pellets like JSB are also in short supply at the moment.

Oh thats a shame about permit paperwork. Thank god I did not order a T06 conversion kit for my Diana 52. Wife would have been in soup (She is in NZ) . I use Dampa on my Diana52s. Served well till date after more than 10K shots. Thanks to pellet availability uncertainty here, I have bought enough stock to last be few years.

What airguns do you shoot?

Sorry @Sarvo for hijacking your thread

Quote Originally Posted by Inder View Post
    Oh thats a shame about permit paperwork. Thank god I did not order a T06 conversion kit for my Diana 52. Wife would have been in soup (She is in NZ) . I use Dampa on my Diana52s. Served well till date after more than 10K shots. Thanks to pellet availability uncertainty here, I have bought enough stock to last be few years.

What airguns do you shoot?

Sorry @Sarvo for hijacking your thread
    No problem
    Interesting reading for a few I imagine
    Inder likes this.