Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anschutz Set

Anschutz Set

Hi Guys

As I am busy with my NZ firearms license I decided to just ask around on any leads for a particular set of rifles. I have a Anschutz chambered in .222 Remington the model number is one of the following ( 1530 ST , 1532 ST or 1534 ST ) but they key thing is that is comes with a “Double Set Trigger Assembly”. When my father bought the rifle it was part of a set of .22LR and .22 Hornet, I have done some digging and found that during that era Anschutz offer the “Double Set Trigger Assembly” for the following models.

• .22LR (1422 ST)
    • .22 WSM (1522 ST)
    • .22 Hornet (1430 ST , 1432 ST, 1433 ST, 1434 ST)

So I would love to complete the set from .22LR all the way to .222 Remington, I managed to track down the .22LR but the new owner removed the sights had thread cut to accommodate a silences and that’s not what I am after I am looking for an original un altered rifle. I saw 1518 .22 Magnum Model on Trademe a while ago and would have bought is if I had my Licence sorted plus it was a full stock rifle and looking for a half. So these rifles did make their way to New Zealand plus I think there are two .222 for sale at Guncity. So any leads will be appreciated.

Regards

Carl

Hey @CarlVN

I have a friend who has a .22 WMR and a .22 Smooth bore (.22 bird shot) he was trying to sell some time ago, I'll see if he still wants to sell and what models they are...

Thanks @Double Shot

Will really appreciate it at this stage just trying to track down the Model / Configuration I am looking for.