Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BRADS
  • 1 Post By kiwijames

Thread: AR 15 FOR SALE

  1. #1
    Im in TITAN308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    208

    AR 15 FOR SALE

    I have put my AR 15 for sale on trade me .
    its the right money, NEA AR 15. $1 reserve !!! | Trade Me

    Cheers.
    I never think of the future
    - it comes soon enough

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wanganui
    Posts
    288
    If the lower is a BRD (NZ made) and its got a Truflite barrel (NZ made) what parts are NEA (Canadian)?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    northland
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    If the lower is a BRD (NZ made) and its got a Truflite barrel (NZ made) what parts are NEA (Canadian)?
    Yea i just looked at it at im wondering which parts are NEA, I have one from digit doesnt look like this one except has the same pistol grip?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Far North
    Posts
    2,594
    none of it Id say the uppers on the Nea's are blocker than that
    thats a pretty cool set up tho, 204 would be awesome

  5. #5
    Im in TITAN308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    208
    Sorry for the confusion. I thought it was a nea but it turns out it is nz brd arms.
    I never think of the future
    - it comes soon enough

  6. #6
    Member BRADS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Central Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    8,223
    This gun shoot good!!!
    I think TM pulled ya listing.... Don't put the grip in the photo
    199p likes this.

  7. #7
    Im in TITAN308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    208
    Yep they sure did. Relisted now, hopefully it will not vanish this time
    I never think of the future
    - it comes soon enough

  8. #8
    Im in TITAN308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yep they sure did. Relisted now, hopefully it will not vanish this time
    NZ AR 15 | Trade Me
    I never think of the future
    - it comes soon enough

  9. #9
    Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    6,434
    Whats with the stupid TM and pistol grip thing?
    You should cover the pistol grip with a giant cock. Or better still adapt a giant rubber cock for a grip. I would have a little wee in my pants to see TM try and "pull" that
    Savage1 likes this.

  10. #10
    Im in TITAN308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Whats with the stupid TM and pistol grip thing?
    You should cover the pistol grip with a giant cock. Or better still adapt a giant rubber cock for a grip. I would have a little wee in my pants to see TM try and "pull" that
    I just wet myself laughing !!
    I never think of the future
    - it comes soon enough

  11. #11
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    5,544
    Bugger

    They might take you off their Xmas card list.......twice in a day

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    127
    Trademe are preempting the possible free standing pistol grip rule change the police are pushing for. Unless it has a thumbhole stock and your trading name is Guncity then expect your auction to keep getting pulled.

  13. #13
    Semper excretia Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    North Island
    Posts
    6,266
    Quote Originally Posted by compound View Post
    Trademe are preempting the possible free standing pistol grip rule change the police are pushing for. Unless it has a thumbhole stock and your trading name is Guncity then expect your auction to keep getting pulled.
    I thought that the courts threw out the NZP's application to change that aspect of the law?
    "I would rather suffer under imperfect freedom, than languish under perfect control".

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by De la Rey View Post
    I thought that the courts threw out the NZP's application to change that aspect of the law?
    When has that stopped them. Police policy and Trademe policy just mean "if you want to deal with us, play by our rules"

    Its not illegal to buy and sell A cat ARs, just dont expct much luck doing it through Trademe.

  15. #15
    Member kokako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    923
    Photo shop it off!

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!