Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: AR-332 Scope Burris. As new condition.

AR-332 Scope Burris. As new condition.

Hi all.

As above AR332 Scope near new for sale. $Seems only Gun Shitty has at the moment for $799.00.
    This one near new. Only parting with it to purchase one with fast adjustable turrets.
    This has all the papers box etc PLUS I bought in the factory Quick release mounts for it. Took 3 months to get these.
    $700.00 is asking price. It has the factory rubber lens covers etc.

THE Burriss Blurb
    Close quarters work requires split second target acquisition and aiming. The AR-332 delivers on both fronts with its unique Ballistic/CQTM lighted reticle which can be adjusted to match any lighting condition day or night. For daylight operation, choose the high contrast black reticle for precision aiming out to 600 yards, or switch to red or green for better contrast and faster targeting.

Like all Burris optics, the AR-332 is waterproof and built to last. Multi-coated lenses reduce glare and ensure brighter images. Lightweight and compact, it comes with integrated lens covers and a Picatinny rail mounting bracket. It also easily mounts on an AR carry handle.

Name:  ar332 Charts.jpg
Views: 1247
Size:  44.4 KB

Name:  AR-332.jpg
Views: 931
Size:  418.7 KB

Name:  AR-QD-Mount.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  8.3 KB

Name:  ballistic_cqreticle_dia.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  22.7 KB

Name:  Ballistic-CQ-Reticle-red.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  9.8 KB

Red or Green Reticle Illumination with brightness adjustment.
    Black reticle when turned off so all good if batteries flat.

Wicked on your AR. I just want to shoot further with mine (300 to 400 mtr pests to try it on )
    Read my eyes require more magnification for that carry on ..

(Magpie at 200mtrs no problem.)
    Last edited by Happy; 07-08-2013 at 05:28 PM.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

$399 reserve on trademe, closes tomorrow

GC prices don't qualify as standard retail, hope you didn't pay that.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy007 View Post
    $399 reserve on trademe, closes tomorrow

GC prices don't qualify as standard retail, hope you didn't pay that.
    No they don't but no one else has any when I did a quick look around and have you tried getting anything AR related from USA lately ?
    Enough to say owes me more than selling for with the QR Mount. . Shame he doesn't realise no need to give it away but there you go.

Id keep it before going there. QR mounts were $150.00 I proudly support one Auckland shop. Be sad to see them crash.
    Thanks for that. Hope someone buys his as mine aint going anywhere for that price.
    Heres the link guys go to it if you need one. Burris AR-332 3X32 Prism Sight Matte Scope | Trade Me

Cheers Happy
    Toby likes this.

Fair enough, you are correct and they are worth the $$$ as I have 2 friends running these. I would say the other trader is hoping for much more than $399 for his as well but thats the gamble with the low reserve auctions, best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy007 View Post
    Fair enough, you are correct and they are worth the $$$ as I have 2 friends running these. I would say the other trader is hoping for much more than $399 for his as well but thats the gamble with the low reserve auctions, best of luck.
    Oh thank you so much for telling me that For a moment I was worried that I'd been ripped off. You have been so helpful. Do you know where one can buy a Mark Ar scope for round the 15 dollar mark by any chance ?

Cheers Happy

Haha, no I don't but I guarantee that if you find one for a good price it won't be GC. I normally guage my RRP price on whats listed at Hunting and Outdoor Supplies (if they have it) and go from there.

They are definately not worth 700 buks. I literally gave mine away. I only shot one 3 gun event with it and decided that an acog was the way to go, best thing i could have done. The glass on the burris isnt flash and some of them had a problem with the reticle being on the piss a bit. They are 320us on opticzone and i dont think they are itar controlled? As for getting ar optics out of the states, thats not hard. Hell, i got an acog from there not long ago. Just find an outfit willing to ship and select a model thats allowed to be exported and jump through all the hoops they want you to.

Guys excuse my ignorance but I bought this It is actually a fairly good piece of gear I don't think I paid too much for it simply because I m not a fan of shopping overseas and I believe in supporting NZ business In fact the company I bought it from possibly pumps more money into supporting shooting events than you two would ever do . You may know everything but could you both just fuck off you know it all blowhards. There you go it had to be said . I feel better and next time if you ever list anything here to sell you will be wasting your time. I ll find one cheaper in bum fucked Egypt and make sure every one hears about it . Go troll on trademe and comment on every ad you see.

Members excuse my dialogue but these two know alls can fuck right off. it was never my intention to rob anyone as they have tried to make it look. My sell price was based on my research . This item is no longer for sale and these two can go fuck themselves. Entertainment for the evening never the less.

Cheers Happy. Support NZ vendors please when you can if you feel you can.
    Last edited by Happy; 07-08-2013 at 10:36 PM.
    Spanners likes this.

Awwwwwww im sorry if i hurt your feelings happy, it was never my intention to hijack your auction. I shouldnt have put foward my opinion of the burris and compare it to something it was only wishing it was. It wont happen again.

They are ITAR controlled as its a tactical scope, I rate them for up to 300m and the fixed 3x magnification is great for a range of shooting scenarios. Only aspect I was bringing up was price as I think the real retail on these is about $650 max but its a supply and demand world and they dont come up cheap that often.

Wasnt my intention to bag you

Support nz vendors ? How bout they stop ripping us the fuck off ?
    gimp, DAF, 7mmsaum and 2 others like this.

The attitudes of some nz vendors leave alot to be desired also. My wallet has the final say in where i shop also, that tends to be with overseas retailers mostly.

AR Dave I understand your comment but not really an argument I need to get into. Before you, I or anyone gets paid 1 cent someone made a profit. The level of their investment, risk, overheads, lovely government rip offs, acc levies, insurance and a heap of other factors are also involved. That's before the cost of stock and overdrafts, bank loans , state of the economy etc. You d not only want but need to make a profit if you have stock on the shelves or in the paddocks. I don't think there are a lot of small to medium businesses out there creaming it at present. I think theres a lot of hard working employers going hard out to keep their employees and employees families fed. Unless of course you re a fuel mogul .. or own trademe.
    Supporting NZ vendors and sometimes paying a little more does keep the thing going round. Don't be foolishly ripped off of course. Develop a relationship with the ones who don't lie and that's that. Its a way bigger picture than jumping on a PC and passing your credit card detail . Hey I have done it myself and will so do again but its not the way I prefer to shop being an old fashioned person possibly ? The guys I support pump between 20 to 30k into the sport of hunting and shooting in the form of donations sponsorship etc every year. Those funds were of course worked for. We all have our purchasing choices so whatever. Sometimes I just want that item right NOW of course as well as I have some kind of cunning plan.

I was peed off as I really don't think in this buy sell situation that others with no intention of purchasing the item offered need to point out hey that's not worth that or no good or ON TRADEME FOR THIS AMOUNT OR blah blah blah. If its too expensive cos the seller may be out of touch or unrealistic or want to not lose too much dosh on it then the market will decide and it simply wont sell. I wont come on here and say geez you can buy that on trademe to anyone ever..

Id certainly PM if I had an interest and would like to buy and maybe tell the vendor that hey I can get this for that wanna match it lets do a deal ..
    Bushrash, 338, Nibblet and 1 others like this.

Ejected
    Absolutely.

I have really enjoyed this thread , Cheers for the entertainment
    Happy likes this.
    I never think of the future
    - it comes soon enough