Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

AR15 parts - $250 ONO + Postage. Willing to sell seperatly.

Having a clear out of parts I don't need

NEA 12" rail with the barrel nut that came with it. I pulled this off my AR and replaced it with a 15" long one, only reason I'm selling it is that. Nothing wrong with it. Free floated obviously and has Picatinny Rails top and bottom as well as at 3 and 9 oclock at the muzzle end. The color is grey rather than black.

Some rail covers or various types and lengths, the two 5 bar sections cover those end picatinny rail sections.

Acu Wedge. Turns out I didn't need it for my AR. Never been in a rifle that's been fired: exactly the same as this one:AR-15 Accu Wedge | Trade Me

Multi option sling mounting system. Now that the new rail on my AR has the Keymod system this is kind of useless to me. This link has more info: VTAC Style Multi Fitting Steel Sling Mount | Trade Me seems like a good system to me, but as I say, the keymod capabilites on my new rail make it pointless for me.

NEA Safety selector, changed mine to an Ambi selector so no need of this. Note this is just the selector and not the pin or spring.

Willing to sell separately if need be. Make me an offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images