Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By kukuwai
  • 3 Post By rugerman

Thread: Armsan RS-S1 12ga magazine wanted.

Armsan RS-S1 12ga magazine wanted.

I've got an E-cat licence and gun and i'm looking for factory spare mags. just PM me with what you have and how much you want. Offer stands until the law is signed next week.

WTF

3 posts made in the last 20min and this is the third one.....

You've got to be kidding !!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

what are you talking about?

Technically as of right now, provided this is registarted as an E, its still legal. The Bill might not pass.............................................. ...................

Live in the present!

Quote Originally Posted by Uplandstalker View Post
    Technically as of right now, provided this is registarted as an E, its still legal. The Bill might not pass.............................................. ...................

Live in the present!
    they are legal for me to buy on E-cat. the problem is after the law passes i'm not sure if A-cat people can sell them so i don't want to put them in a position of jeopardy. If someone wants a police form for the sale I can supply that. My problem is the dealers that have them are too afraid to sell them and the ones that will sell them don't have any in stock and its extremely doubtful if any more will ever come in the country.

Yes! I am living in the present! I'm enjoying my E-cat licence while it still exists. lol

He's talking about the fact that anyone who joined in march after the 15th, is regarded with suspicion since there have been a few people sign up for nefarious purposes. Especially when it looks like they want to buy or sell E cat ( or soon to be banned) stuff. Just makes people less jumpy when you say who you are and have engaged in general chit chat on the forum for a while showing a genuine interest in hunting and the outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by nowool View Post
    what are you talking about?
    Last edited by rugerman; 03-04-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    dogmatix, kukuwai and dannyb like this.

oh i see.........i posted a update to Bio on my member info along with a post in introduce myself forum.

i cull and kill magpies(with extreme prejudice) for the regional council along with farmer's dogs and sheep (with empathy).
    i don't have a interest in hunting since i''m ex military. outdoors to me is outside my house since i'm rural and only travel the 80km to Dunedin once or twice a month.
    I do like target practice and I have an affection for the AR15 style rifle (M4 as mine is set up) since it saved my bacon many times in the US military.

also i'm the secretary for the local gun club and I would like to set up a range locally.

i'll pay $50 for 5 rd mags and $100 for larger mags. I can supply e- cat police permit.
    police aren't paying for parts turned in
    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...n-t-cover.html