Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Bartlein & Krieger Barrels

  1. #1
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    5,325

    Bartlein & Krieger Barrels

    I have a few barrels available

    I can easily get more, lead time is generally 4-6 weeks, if they are in stock.



    From top to bottom.
    Krieger 6mm 26 #4 .670 muzzle, 8 twist x 2
    Bartlein 6.5mm 26 Rem Mag, .660 muzzle, 8 twist x 2
    Bartlein 6.5mm 26 #2b, .600 muzzle, 8.5 twist
    Bartlein 6.5mm 26 #2b, .600 muzzle, 8 twist
    Bartlein 7mm 28 #3, .650 muzzle, 8 twist
    Krieger 7mm 30 #6 .750 muzzle, 8.5 twist
    Bartlein .308 26 #2b, .600 muzzle, 10 twist
    Bartlein .308 26 #3, .670 muzzle, 10 twist x 2
    Bartlein .308 15 Palmer, .960 muzzle, 8 twist
    All $850 each except the 15 which is $400

    I can also supply Proof Research Carbon & SS cut rifle barrels

    Custom actions, Defiance, Stiller, Lone peak, Stolle etc

  2. #2
    Sending it Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    20,231
    Wheres all the 270s Greg?
    Shootm likes this.

  3. #3
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Wheres all the 270s Greg?
    In the States Mate, I can get you some if you like

  4. #4
    Sending it Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    20,231
    Il see how the secret weapon goes first

  5. #5
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Il see how the secret weapon goes first
    Fast

  6. #6
    MSL
    MSL is offline
    Member MSL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    3,212
    That 15 Palma an offcut?

  7. #7
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by MSL View Post
    That 15 Palma an offcut?
    Yep

  8. #8
    Fulla
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cni
    Posts
    1,367
    I think you cocked it up. The longest one should be 6 down from the top, but looks to be 8 from the top.
    Nobody likes 9 twist 7mm any more....

  9. #9
    Fulla
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cni
    Posts
    1,367
    Double post

  10. #10
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by bully View Post
    I think you cocked it up. The longest one should be 6 down from the top, but looks to be 8 from the top.
    Nobody likes 9 twist 7mm any more....
    Nope it is right, there are some that have 2 the same,

    You are right no one wants 9 twist 7mm.

  11. #11
    MSL
    MSL is offline
    Member MSL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    3,212
    Shot a 1 in 9 for years with the 180 Berger hybrid and it was sweet. Built a new rifle last year and put a 1 in 8 on it so I could potentially shoot the 195. But still shoot the 180.

  12. #12
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by MSL View Post
    Shot a 1 in 9” for years with the 180 Berger hybrid and it was sweet. Built a new rifle last year and put a 1 in 8” on it so I could potentially shoot the 195. But still shoot the 180.
    Yep in the 7mm 8 or 8.5 gives you great flexibility .

  13. #13
    GWH
    GWH is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Napier, Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    2,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Greg View Post
    I have a few barrels available

    I can easily get more, lead time is generally 4-6 weeks, if they are in stock.



    From top to bottom.
    Krieger 6mm 26” #4 .670 muzzle, 8 twist x 2
    Bartlein 6.5mm 26” Rem Mag, .660 muzzle, 8 twist x 2
    Bartlein 6.5mm 26” #2b, .600 muzzle, 8.5 twist
    Bartlein 6.5mm 26” #2b, .600 muzzle, 8 twist
    Bartlein 7mm 28” #3, .650 muzzle, 8 twist
    Krieger 7mm 30” #6 .750 muzzle, 8.5 twist
    Bartlein .308 26” #2b, .600 muzzle, 10 twist
    Bartlein .308 26” #3, .670 muzzle, 10 twist x 2
    Bartlein .308 15” Palmer, .960 muzzle, 8 twist
    All $850 each except the 15” which is $400

    I can also supply Proof Research Carbon & SS cut rifle barrels

    Custom actions, Defiance, Stiller, Lone peak, Stolle etc
    Greg, can i have dibs on the Bartlein 8 twist. Will msg you in the morning

  14. #14
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by GWH View Post
    Greg, can i have dibs on the Bartlein 8 twist. Will msg you in the morning
    Sure, there are seven there

  15. #15
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Greg View Post
    I have a few barrels available

    I can easily get more, lead time is generally 4-6 weeks, if they are in stock.



    From top to bottom.
    Krieger 6mm 26” #4 .670 muzzle, 8 twist x 2
    Bartlein 6.5mm 26” Rem Mag, .660 muzzle, 8 twist x 2
    Bartlein 6.5mm 26” #2b, .600 muzzle, 8.5 twist
    Bartlein 6.5mm 26” #2b, .600 muzzle, 8 twist
    Bartlein 7mm 28” #3, .650 muzzle, 8 twist
    Krieger 7mm 30” #6 .750 muzzle, 8.5 twist
    Bartlein .308 26” #2b, .600 muzzle, 10 twist
    Bartlein .308 26” #3, .670 muzzle, 10 twist x 1
    Bartlein .308 15” Palmer, .960 muzzle, 8 twist
    All $850 each except the 15” which is $400

    I can also supply Proof Research Carbon & SS cut rifle barrels

    Custom actions, Defiance, Stiller, Lone peak, Stolle etc
    One of the Bartlein .308 26” #3, .670 muzzle, 10 twist, sold

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Barrels Brux and Bartlein
    By camo wsm in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18-04-2018, 07:44 PM
  2. FS: Bartlein 30 Cal Barrels
    By Kiwi Greg in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2018, 08:43 PM
  3. FS: Krieger 338 barrel
    By Breingan in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2018, 11:19 AM
  4. Bartlein & Shilen Barrels for sale
    By Kiwi Greg in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 23-02-2016, 05:13 AM
  5. Krieger 7mm barrel.
    By L.R in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 08:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!