Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kotuku

Thread: Beretta Semi and Browning Clay Target Shotgun clearout

Beretta Semi and Browning Clay Target Shotgun clearout

I知 clearing out a number of Shotguns - I知 selling to upgrade to one high end gun. From top to bottom in the picture:

1. Beretta 12g 391 Semi Auto - 28 inch barrel- good condition - interchangeable chokes (no choke key though - I致e just used my Benelli one). Asking $900.

2. Browning Citori 12g XS Special Sporter - 32 inch back bored and ported barrels. Hi-Viz fibre optic sight set with a range of colours. Good condition. Great sporting clays gun but also veristile enough for skeet and trap - full set of Invector Plus chokes from skeet to full and extra triggers. Adjustable comb for proper fit and I have a number spacers and pads to further assist proper fit.

3. Browning 725 12g High Rib - 32 inch back bored and ported barrels - beautiful wood. Great condition. Full set of Invector DS chokes and extra triggers. While this is arguably a trap gun I have used it successfully as my Sporting Clays and Skeet, the high rib gives great visibility to the target.
    If the buyer is in the Auckland I知 happy to help with fitting and any instruction. These guns are made to do thousands of rounds and it has a lifetime left in it. $5500 new - Asking $3500.

Inspection and test firing welcome to any serious buyers.

Name:  942BC8BF-BF62-47AA-94F4-9204AE7C9760.jpeg
Views: 392
Size:  136.4 KB

lemme win lotto lemme win lotto......hell someones in gfor an early xmas present here .best of luck squire
    WallyR and csmiffy like this.

You got a browning so what the hell are you upgrading to engraved perazzi, or a Purdy side by side?

Lol, It looks like I’ll get another Browning - or a Zoli. Still deciding and it’s suject to selling these.

I can deliver to Christchurch no charge. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    I’m clearing out a number of Shotguns - I’m selling to upgrade to one high end gun. From top to bottom in the picture:

1. Beretta 12g 391 Semi Auto - 28 inch barrel- good condition - interchangeable chokes (no choke key though - I’ve just used my Benelli one). Asking $900. SOLD

2. Browning Citori 12g XS Special Sporter - 32 inch back bored and ported barrels. Hi-Viz fibre optic sight set with a range of colours. Good condition. Great sporting clays gun but also veristile enough for skeet and trap - full set of Invector Plus chokes from skeet to full and extra triggers. Adjustable comb for proper fit and I have a number spacers and pads to further assist proper fit.

3. Browning 725 12g High Rib - 32 inch back bored and ported barrels - beautiful wood. Great condition. Full set of Invector DS chokes and extra triggers. While this is arguably a trap gun I have used it successfully as my Sporting Clays and Skeet, the high rib gives great visibility to the target.
    If the buyer is in the Auckland I’m happy to help with fitting and any instruction. These guns are made to do thousands of rounds and it has a lifetime left in it. $5500 new - Asking $3500.

Attachment 95557
    Beretta 391 Semi Auto SOLD
    Last edited by Mark M; 23-09-2018 at 07:38 PM.

how much for the sporter

Quote Originally Posted by Toby132 View Post
    how much for the sporter
    Looking for $2000

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    I’m clearing out a number of Shotguns - I’m selling to upgrade to one high end gun. From top to bottom in the picture:

1. Beretta 12g 391 Semi Auto - 28 inch barrel- good condition - interchangeable chokes (no choke key though - I’ve just used my Benelli one). Asking $900. SOLD

2. Browning Citori 12g XS Special Sporter - 32 inch back bored and ported barrels. Hi-Viz fibre optic sight set with a range of colours. Good condition. Great sporting clays gun but also veristile enough for skeet and trap - full set of Invector Plus chokes from skeet to full and extra triggers. Adjustable comb for proper fit and I have a number spacers and pads to further assist proper fit. $3500 new asking $2000.

If the buyer is in the Auckland I’m happy to help with fitting and any instruction. These guns are made to do thousands of rounds and it has a lifetime left in it. $5500 new - Asking $3500.

Attachment 95557
    Beretta Semi Auto SOLD

PRICE Update on the Sporter.

Bump