Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kiwijames
  • 1 Post By kiwijames

Thread: Blaser R93 243 Win barrel, Hardy Gen 5 suppressor, Zeiss Diavari 3-9x42 on rail FS

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar

Blaser R93 243 Win barrel, Hardy Gen 5 suppressor, Zeiss Diavari 3-9x42 on rail FS

I have a Blaser R93 standard weight barrel for sale for in the formidable calibre of 243Win. The barrel comes with a Zeiss Diavari 3-9x42T* using the Zeiss rail with QD mount rather than rings. This is both a stiffer and lighter option than standard rings.
    Included is a Hardy Gen V suppressor threaded M14x1.5.
    Round count I would estimate at a modest 300. This barrel is well maintained and regularly cleaned.
    I have load development for Sierra 100g Pro Hunter and 85g Game Kings.
    I have some loaded ammunition that can be negotiated with buyer. Norma, Lapua and Sako brass.
    I could do dies if necessary. Redding Comp with Type S FL negotiable as well as some components.
    No magazine sorry as this is needed.
    Asking $2600.00

NB. The barrel in the picture is a 7mm RM. The 243 is with Stug getting a new CF stock so I canít take a picture of it but they all look the same. 243 barrel is factory length (21.5ĒIIRC).
    outdoorlad likes this.
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

Hey would you consider selling just the barrel, and suppressor, as I already have a sightron SIII. Currently running a R93 7x57 (which is a ST bolt as well) and keen on the 243.

Quote Originally Posted by daff View Post
    Hey would you consider selling just the barrel, and suppressor, as I already have a sightron SIII. Currently running a R93 7x57 (which is a ST bolt as well) and keen on the 243.
    I have two other barrels that have scopes so I would prefer to move the barrel with the scope. What's the Sightron? I need to buy another 1" scope anyway. Could do a swap?
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

Jit
    Tell me more About the diavari scope.

Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    Tell me more About the diavari scope.
    Bought it new off Stagers a few moons ago now. Probably 15 years old. Still one of my favorite scopes. Zeiss No 20 recticle (German type but not overly heavy). Lens are very tidy. I'm a bit OCD with optics. Covered caps, 1/4" @ 100y (MOA).
    I'd prefer to keep it but the rail does not make it easy to exchange with non Euro rifles.

Jit
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Bought it new off Stagers a few moons ago now. Probably 15 years old. Still one of my favorite scopes. Zeiss No 20 recticle (German type but not overly heavy). Lens are very tidy. I'm a bit OCD with optics. Covered caps, 1/4" @ 100y (MOA).
    I'd prefer to keep it but the rail does not make it easy to exchange with non Euro rifles.
    Cheers.
    1in or 30mm tube. 1st or 2nd focal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    Cheers.
    1in or 30mm tube. 1st or 2nd focal ?
    1" tube. 2nd focal. Pretty American.
    The V/VM (Victory) was/is the premium Zeiss offering.
    Jit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    1" tube. 2nd focal. Pretty American.
    The V/VM (Victory) was/is the premium Zeiss offering.
    I just need another scope so happy to exchange for another of similar quality and purpose.
    Need to sell the barrel too though.

Quote Originally Posted by daff View Post
    If I can move the scope I'm fine to sell the barrel and suppressor.

Barrel is SPF.
    Scope and Blaser rail mount saddle is available.$1250 tyd.
    FYI scope with saddle is 600g in weight.
    Cheers, James

Jit

Bumo

$1200 delivered

On the yucky yellow site now. Still available here though

Scope gone. Thanks for looking.