Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blu-ray players

Blu-ray players

Hi all

I have 2 new blu-ray players to sell. One is a Panasonic BD75GN and the other is a Philips 3000 series both were retailing for $199 and $249 respectively. These were ex display so people could see what they looked like but as far as I'm aware have never been plugged in and turned on. Looking for $70 each delivered and will throw in an hdmi cable with each of them.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Down to one!

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    They have network port on them, and which one left?

Panasonic is left -

The Full HD Blu-ray player that delivers on image quality

The BD75 offers vivid images and quality audio performance, in addition to being very easy to use. With ultra-fast booting you will never have to sit around waiting for the movie to start and DLNA connectivity will increase your enjoyment through a host of networking options.

Experience vivid high-resolution performance
    This Blu-ray player allows you to enjoy outstanding image quality, courtesy of the 1080p up-conversion function. By converting standard definition images from DVD sources to high definition, the BD75 is able draw out the maximum performance of any HDMI compatible 1080p HDTV, giving you vivid, sharp and exceptionally detailed high-resolution images.

Ultra fast and easy to use

Waiting for a disc to load is a thing of the past. After starting the player, the time it takes from launching the menu to playing a disc is much shorter than in conventional models. Starting and loading the disc from standby is also quick, so you can get straight to the fun part of your movie night.

DLNA
    Enjoy multi content on your PC in a separate room.
    Using DLNA technology, Blu-ray Disc™ players and home cinema systems can access files on a DLNA server-compliant PC* or high definition recorders (DIGA)**. By simply connecting to a home network (LAN), you can enjoy AVCHD, WMV, DivX, JPEG, MP3 and WMA on your PC or AVCHD files, recorded programmes and JPEG on your DIGA

All sold