Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By Beemerlite
  • 4 Post By Tommy

Thread: BRNO 611 MAGAZINE is there one out there?

BRNO 611 MAGAZINE is there one out there?

Evening all,

Had a good mate lose his mag for his rifle (brno 611 22mag) and cannot find one for love or money so I figured I'd try on here. I am a bit of a parts guy so I have cash and all manner of Scopes, mags and parts I would part with as payment. He's a seriously good guy and I'd love to be able to help so if you have one please let me know via pm.
    Cheers,

Rob.

hmmmm I wonder if a norinco one will fit it,the .22lr ones from JW15s fit brunos and vice versa......

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    hmmmm I wonder if a norinco one will fit it,the .22lr ones from JW15s fit brunos and vice versa......
    I don't think so but if anyone has one I would like to buy one to try out.

bump

Very hard to find.Try this guy reich.millan@gmail.com
    He may not be in business anymore and who knows how customs here will react,good luck.

Hi all, sorry for jumping straight in as its my 1st post. I have been trying to work out how to join and answer this post.
    Gun Nut I have a couple of Brno 611 rifles both 1993 one blued wood steel the other blue and nickle hand engraved. They are beautifully made and a joy to use. Anyway I've managed to pick up a few spare mags up over the years for them as you say they are rare as hens teeth. I would be willing to help your mate out and part with one. Not sure how you contact me as I'm still working my way around this sight, Cheers .
    tetawa, johnd, Tommy and 2 others like this.

Hey mate, contact me direct on 0211655071. Cheers, Rob.

Would you be looking at selling one of your brno 611.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemerlite View Post
    Hi all, sorry for jumping straight in as its my 1st post. I have been trying to work out how to join and answer this post.
    Gun Nut I have a couple of Brno 611 rifles both 1993 one blued wood steel the other blue and nickle hand engraved. They are beautifully made and a joy to use. Anyway I've managed to pick up a few spare mags up over the years for them as you say they are rare as hens teeth. I would be willing to help your mate out and part with one. Not sure how you contact me as I'm still working my way around this sight, Cheers .
    Best first post on the forum for years
    tetawa, johnd, northdude and 1 others like this.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by wanakahunter View Post
    Would you be looking at selling one of your brno 611.
    Yes maybe interested in parting with one of them. Not sure of a price tho, in fact have no idea.
    Both 1993 one blue wood serial number less then 200 so very early one. May have had 70 rounds though it. Couple of small marks in stock from touching other rifles in safe.

2nd one, wood and nickle hand engraved receiver. Believe there is only 13 to 20 of these in the world, no one knows for sure but rare all the same. I think there are 3 of them in New Zealand, I know of two.
    I have not fired this one as I was keeping it as I love Brno rimfires. So not sure of round count swopped it off a member on here as I had a rifle he wanted.
    I have the original box manual and original factory target for it. Box has original price on it as well. Unfortunately original owner can't remember where he brought it from.
    This one also in very good condition with a couple of small marks on wood from touching other rifles in safe. Would say it's fired very few rounds as well.
    I have NO idea what this one would be worth, so any help would be great.

Hope this helps in some small way. I still haven't worked out how to PM anyone.

Cheers

Hey beemerlite welcome aboard. PMs are easy. Just click on the name on he left side of the page of the person you want to message and a couple options will appear. Click on private message and you will get a screen to type your message and send. For instance if you see this post click on Oxfarmer on the left.

Hi oxfarmer, great to hear from you. I hope you are well as I read you werent in the best of heath earlier this year and you were selling some of your rifles. I would have loved to buy one of them, you know which one as Ive owned it once already lol. But wasnt in a position to buy it at that time. Thanks for the heads up on PMs I'll try it.
    Cheers