Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Manawatu
    Posts
    142

    BSA Hunter/Regent stock

    I know itís a real long shot, but does anyone have one of these stocks that I can fit to my BSA .222? The euro schnabel fore end type preffered.

    Thanks, Nick

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Napier
    Posts
    521
    Has your rifle got the word Hunter on the side of the receiver?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Manawatu
    Posts
    142
    No it doesn’t. But with the serial number 2B..... it’s one of the first ones made. Didn’t have the recoil lug hole on the rear receiver bridge, some one has done that post production. I expected it would have been the ‘hunter’ but it’s not....

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kingcountry
    Posts
    2,700
    May have a spare in a few months if it ever arrives in the country.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Manawatu
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by tetawa View Post
    May have a spare in a few months if it ever arrives in the country.
    Awesome. Are you getting one made in Aussie by chance?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Napier
    Posts
    521
    Have a look at the website airgunspares. John Knibbs has various BSA stocks.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Manawatu
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by garyp View Post
    Have a look at the website airgunspares. John Knibbs has various BSA stocks.
    Yes, I’ve been keeping my eye on there but nothing as yet....

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kingcountry
    Posts
    2,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter_Nick View Post
    Awesome. Are you getting one made in Aussie by chance?
    No, from England, but got really stuffed about with the paperwork as there were semi .22's in the same shipment and some paper shufflers decided to make up their own rules about importation of firearms into this country. All sorted now just the other end paperwork.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Manawatu
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by tetawa View Post
    No, from England, but got really stuffed about with the paperwork as there were semi .22's in the same shipment and some paper shufflers decided to make up their own rules about importation of firearms into this country. All sorted now just the other end paperwork.
    @tetawa I would be super keen to get a stock from you if and when you have one available. Let me know if that’s a likely prospect.

    Thanks, Nick

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kingcountry
    Posts
    2,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter_Nick View Post
    @tetawa I would be super keen to get a stock from you if and when you have one available. Let me know if that’s a likely prospect.

    Thanks, Nick
    Will get in touch when it all happens, been 20 months so far.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Sako Hunter stock
    By Danny in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-02-2020, 11:04 AM
  2. FS: Magpul hunter stock
    By winaa in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-01-2019, 09:05 PM
  3. WTB: Sako Hunter Stock
    By Ryan_Songhurst in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-02-2018, 09:15 PM
  4. N.Z.Hunter cf stock
    By BSA270 in forum Firearms, Optics and Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 10:00 PM
  5. WTB STOCK FOR BSA HUNTER 222
    By 1 DEER 1 in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-01-2015, 12:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!