Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Bushnell LRHS-I 4.5-1844

Bushnell LRHS-I 4.5-1844

As new 2 weeks on rifle 1 red hunt 1 sika mission, great glass mrad turrets great reticle illumination is awsome just build a new longrange set up a d with in 2 weeks chased my first sika being back in the northisland after 10 years in the south and my setups taken a different path

$2000 posted or part trade for leupold edited that was suppose to be 2000 not 2200 also have new used once leupold rx 1300 that can go with it for the right deal
    Last edited by zacko; 19-04-2019 at 08:10 PM.

@zacko

Hard to say from the interesting lack of detail in your post, but are you aware that you can by this scope (or one very very close to it in the Elite Tactical range) for $1700 NEW? In NZ?
    Britain's Favourite Dog 2019!

Punched it up on my phone so its brief it retails at $2300ish will get a link up picking its the quality of glass turrets and illumination its a great scope just not a bush scope il get photos and details up as soon as i get to a laptop, the none iluminated verision is 2069 struggling to find the link to a iluminated on in nz

Did you buy it from Fisting and Pumping zacko? sorry to inform but you got fisted on price there mate.
    6.5mm-mag likes this.

Na mate price is negotiable not here to anwser to people who just want to quiestion everything with absolutly no intreste im not stressed its not what i want so its for sale some one do me a faviour and find the retail for the iluminated model doing my head in on my phone

Yip, these details for $1700. I Recently got offered one as new for $1100. So that would be the realistic price guide.

Care to give me the link?

I just bought one as new for 1200 off here, same model. Up to you what price you want to put on it but you will find people are pretty switched on here about pricing. TardeMe sometimes might be better but there is a non-Illum model brand new MOA

I am tempted to say "find it yourself". It really isn't hard. But we are a caring sharing community...

Check the Scopeuout website, and search using the words Bushnell LRHS NZ, have a look at a shop in Gore, there are others too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
    I am tempted to say "find it yourself". It really isn't hard. But we are a caring sharing community...

Check the Scopeuout website, and search using the words Bushnell LRHS NZ, have a look at a shop in Gore, there are others too.
    Pack of cunts with to much time id say thats the non illuminated model as iv said price negotiationable mainly after part trade why sit at the computer and heckle in the evenings hell of a life forgot forums were full of pensil pushing fucking dickheads who spend more time talking shit than actually hunting top notch

You have put no pics up, no link for your scope and when multiple people have given you feedback on the price you have gotten shitty. Took me 30 seconds to find the same scope without the illuminated reticle for 1699 so despite being a handy feature people are not going to pay hundreds more for a red light in their scope. Good luck with your sale but unless you have a look at price and how you go about it you won't sell it on this site.
    Philipo, 57jl and nickbop like this.

Well if you include free postage from "Cocksville" of between 5-800 bucks you'll be right on the money.

There you go, free bump.
    Good cunts is what I think you meant to say......
    northdude, Moa Hunter and Magnus like this.

Tantrum
    noun
    an uncontrolled outburst of anger and frustration, typically in a young child.

Brand new non illum model on trademe, from a dealer, $1279
    superdiver likes this.
    #27GANG

What I really like about this site "But we are a caring sharing community..." and most are. The above is not in my price range for thing I'm looking at anyway, but if it was, nice to know you guys (n gals) respond with yeh great price good deal or nah don't touch it so people like me learn what to avoid and not get burnt.
    erniec, northdude and superdiver like this.