Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By timgun
  • 2 Post By seagers

Thread: CZ 527 204

Seagers

CZ 527 204

Hi all,
    Cz527 204 ruger was put together for our shop to be displayed and used. We have had gun for 6 months. Now its time to move it on, gun has an mae full barrell suppressor. some hornady ammo to go with it. Zesis HD5 5 -25 x 50 with varmint reticle and hunting turret as well. Gun has had 20 rounds through it. scope is $1700 cz is $1700 mae IMS III $890 Retail of Total package is $4290. I have this gun sitting in my shop and has alot of interest. Gun is located in Taranaki can help with shipping. FAL is a must. Dont want to stick on trade me rather help someone on here or a customer out.

Im open to offers.

Jared

Photos would help.

Seagers
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  372.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  372.6 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  652.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  652.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  635.3 KB

Hi seagers, is this the varmint or American model? What is a zesis scope? Is that chinese?. Are the stabiliser sticks at the front of the rifle and the stoney creek 5 piece pack also included in the package? Preferably in pink. Is the rifle bolt an extra cost? Will the package come with a warranty? I am located in whangamomona, if possible could you bring to me for viewing? As my 1920 allis chalmers tractor is currently in the workshop getting the engine tickled up, increasing the cubic inches to 226 giving it 30 horse power at the drawbar so I have no transportation at present. If that doesnt suit I could possible bring my horse and cart in but wont reach you for a week or so. Please let me no.
    Thanks for your time.

Seagers
    Quote Originally Posted by timgun View Post
    Hi seagers, is this the varmint or American model? What is a zesis scope? Is that chinese?. Are the stabiliser sticks at the front of the rifle and the stoney creek 5 piece pack also included in the package? Preferably in pink. Is the rifle bolt an extra cost? Will the package come with a warranty? I am located in whangamomona, if possible could you bring to me for viewing? As my 1920 allis chalmers tractor is currently in the workshop getting the engine tickled up, increasing the cubic inches to 226 giving it 30 horse power at the drawbar so I have no transportation at present. If that doesnt suit I could possible bring my horse and cart in but wont reach you for a week or so. Please let me no.
    Thanks for your time.
    I'm guessing this is your first contact to the outside world via the World Wide Web. Good luck and god speed

Seagers
    bump