Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree12Likes
  • 4 Post By Neckshot
  • 5 Post By Neckshot
  • 1 Post By duckndeer
  • 2 Post By Frosty

Thread: "DOGMATIX" member feedback by WARLA

"DOGMATIX" member feedback by WARLA

thanks to dogmatix for sale of and purchase from of rifle powder.

item sent was as described in advert. item was sent well packaged. all emails and texts were promptly responded to. thanks for reading this and I would trade with dogmatix again and reconmend to other forum members

Banned
    this isn't trade me!!
    Dougie, Toby, BRADS and 1 others like this.

Banned
    this forum is fast becoming a buy sell only forum.People only coming on here to either sell or buy its been raised before in other threads but this is starting to piss people off.This is a "Hunting and Shooting Forum" I believe the buy sell section is for the use of Contributing member's not trade me floggers.

post minimum maybe? looks like this dude baught rather than sold tho and im all good about that.
    im not too fussed if people come here and sell good stuff for a good price tho

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    this forum is fast becoming a buy sell only forum.People only coming on here to either sell or buy its been raised before in other threads but this is starting to piss people off.This is a "Hunting and Shooting Forum" I believe the buy sell section is for the use of Contributing member's not trade me floggers.
    That's all good and well, but the way I found this forum was through trying to find a new rifle to buy. Ended up getting my 338 through here as my first post, now I'm a contributing member.

Its like a gateway drug.

Maybe a facility in the Buy and Sell to leave feedback.

I know Dogmatix and can assure anyone that buys from him they will receive as advertised or better.
    As for someone like ben_christian I don't know him from a bar of soap and would not buy a pistol let alone a rubber band to shoot bits of paper between my fingers. If a reputable member/s said he was legit with only 2 posts to his name then I may consider it
    Warla was just saying he had a good experience. Too often you only hear the negatives and complaints

Thats not a bad idea
    VIVA LA HOWA

if there is going to be feed back go put it in the user area thing where you go to send PMs that way its nicely out of the way

Warla good on you for being so pleased with things that you said your piece. Not everyone realises automatically that its not required.

Maybe some info like that should also be in the Sticky at the start.. http://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co.n...ms-guide-8087/

Fuc I hope its not already in there after writing that as I ve never read instructions in my life .

Hard case when you do something nice and get told its not required .. Buts that's life I spose ..
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Haha this cracked me up! This ain't no trade me fool!!!! As mr T would say.
    Scouser likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    I was under the impression this is a forum for everybody to use its facilities...not an exclusive club with all sorts of petty rules. If someone new wants to purchase something,why not let the seller decide weather or not they want to discriminate on number of posts. You never know they might go on to be a great contributor.

After Lurking on this forum for over year i'd probably more liken it to facebook rather than a buy/sell forum
    TITAN308 and savage270 like this.

When trading on the internet - Caveat emptor