Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

EOI: Shotgun, Mosin, Lee Enfield, and Norinco EM332

Maverick 88 Pump actin shotgun. Like new, fire approx 100 rounds, has no marks or wear. Offers
    Mosin Nagant all accesories etc, can come with about 30 once fired brass, and a lee hand loader thing, around $220?
    Lee Enfield BSA .303 thing, comes with sling, and 20 rounds of army surplus crap $175

Norinco EM332, the stock has been refinished with a light stain, and a hand oiled with linseed. It has been threaded for a SAK supressor (which it comes with), Homemade camo paracord sling, camo gun bag, Bushnell sportsman (i think) 3-9x40 scope, rings, can come with a few rounds. Around $450 complete?

All prices are negotiable, make me an offer and we will see. I'm not too sure if im selling the shotty just yet, everything else is for sale though.

Regards Dave

Not just an internet expert... The Claw's Avatar
    Sent ya a PM...
    If it's not a first round hit you need to practice more

Mosin - Sold
    Enfield - Sold
    EM332 - Sold.

Shotgun still possibly for sale.