Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Expressions Of Interest on saiga and maverick shotgun

Maverick 28 inch pump action shot gun, fired approx 100 28 grain rounds. Mint condition, stored in gun sack, only used for clays. Comes with over 100 rounds of different gauge shells.

Saiga .223 semi with a BP-02 Russian made scope mount low rings, and a Millet DMS 1-4x30 illuminated scope. .223 lee dies (FL seating, and crimp dies), just over 200 once fired cases (preped and primed), US imported HARD brass catcher, rubber thing to stop the old AK case denting, BlackHawk sling, and spare stock and forend. - can come with some gun powder, and projectiles if picked up.

Wanting to buy a cheap motor bike, and the missus has not allowed me any (of our/her) budget to do so, so need to sell a few things. If I can make about $1200 from this lot, and a bit more from some other things, i might be able to wrangle something, and then save for an AR later on lol.

This is more of a expression of interest thread, if I get a couple of good offers I will sell them, hoping for something like $800-$1000 for the saiga complete, and 3-400 for the shotty. PM me if your interested, and reply to this thread if you think I am being unrealisitic on my $$$'s If no interest I will most likely chuck em on trademe, and see how it goes.

jump onto imas.co.nz and become a member there, i know you will sell your saiga quick there and you should get intrest about the shotty 2!

Cheers. Will do.