Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By StrikerNZ
  • 1 Post By TianBotha
  • 2 Post By StrikerNZ

Thread: Few things - SX50 Camera, Sleeping bag, Silk Liner, 223

Few things - SX50 Camera, Sleeping bag, Silk Liner, 223

Bit of a gear clear out.

Canon SX50 HS - Excellent camera, perfect for hunting use, only replaced as I tripped over a great deal on an SX60 (Actually canít tell the photos apart. If you have an sx50, donít bother updating to the sx60 unless you really want the wi-fi). Takes great photos and videos, with 50x optical zoom range on the lens. Shoots in 720p or 1080p (Full HD). Very easy to use, full auto mode, or custom modes if you like playing with the settings.

Very good condition, always looked after, left at home or in the pack if wet weather etc.
    Includes extra battery and compact pouch. Comes with original box and charger. No SD card included, just needs a class 10 card and youíre good to go.

$275 shipped.

Used for this video, animals from 400m-2km https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-axCRh3Z4
    Name:  IMG_3367.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  251.2 KB

Kathmandu Pathfinder V2 Sleeping bag - Large.
    Picked up second hand and only used once with a liner. Looks pretty much as new, very tidy condition. Kept me comfy on a 4ļ night in a bivvy bag, and would probably go lower still. Iíve tended to just suffer the weight penalty on the rare occasion I get out and take my warmer and roomier bag into the mountains, just in case. Mummy shape, so relatively narrow in the footbox.
    This is different to the Pathfinder V2 that Kathmandu currently sell, for some reason.. (probably roughly similar to their current ĎNavigatorí model or Macpac Overland)
    This has 440gm of 680 loft goosedown. Total weight approx 1.1kg

Includes cram-bag with what feels like a waterproofy finish, and a loose storage bag, which I have always stored it in to retain loft.

$160 shipped.

Name:  IMG_3381.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  217.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_3383.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  205.1 KB

Silk sleeping bag liner.

Never used. Iím 6í4Ē and itís just too short for me. 1.8m long, however quite a bit of that is taken up with the pillow slip, so if you know someone handy with a sewing machine, you could restitch the sides and have it full length. Comes in a pouch.

$30 shipped.

Name:  IMG_3375.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  276.4 KB

Rem 700 .223
    Done plenty of work but still shoots well. Wasn't fussy on ammo. Worked trigger, light and very nice to use. Barrel threaded 1/2"x20tpi.

$450, pick-up only in Fairlie, or may be able to arrange forum courier.

Name:  IMG_1975.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  475.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_1980.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  365.8 KB

Also possibly for sale if anyone is interested - Marlin XT22 .22lr rifle in very hard to find laminate stock. Suppressed with 4x32 scope. Adjustable trigger. $500? (can get photos if anyone is interested) Same pick-up terms as the 223.
    TianBotha likes this.

Sleeping bag liner is spoken for.

Camera now SPF also.

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerNZ View Post
    Bit of a gear clear out.

Canon SX50 HS - Excellent camera, perfect for hunting use, only replaced as I tripped over a great deal on an SX60 (Actually canít tell the photos apart. If you have an sx50, donít bother updating to the sx60 unless you really want the wi-fi). Takes great photos and videos, with 50x optical zoom range on the lens. Shoots in 720p or 1080p (Full HD). Very easy to use, full auto mode, or custom modes if you like playing with the settings.

Very good condition, always looked after, left at home or in the pack if wet weather etc.
    Includes extra battery and compact pouch. Comes with original box and charger. No SD card included, just needs a class 10 card and youíre good to go.

$275 shipped.

Used for this video, animals from 400m-2km https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-axCRh3Z4
    Attachment 88084

Kathmandu Pathfinder V2 Sleeping bag - Large.
    Picked up second hand and only used once with a liner. Looks pretty much as new, very tidy condition. Kept me comfy on a 4ļ night in a bivvy bag, and would probably go lower still. Iíve tended to just suffer the weight penalty on the rare occasion I get out and take my warmer and roomier bag into the mountains, just in case. Mummy shape, so relatively narrow in the footbox.
    This is different to the Pathfinder V2 that Kathmandu currently sell, for some reason.. (probably roughly similar to their current ĎNavigatorí model or Macpac Overland)
    This has 440gm of 680 loft goosedown. Total weight approx 1.1kg

Includes cram-bag with what feels like a waterproofy finish, and a loose storage bag, which I have always stored it in to retain loft.

$160 shipped.

Attachment 88085
    Attachment 88086

Silk sleeping bag liner.

Never used. Iím 6í4Ē and itís just too short for me. 1.8m long, however quite a bit of that is taken up with the pillow slip, so if you know someone handy with a sewing machine, you could restitch the sides and have it full length. Comes in a pouch.

$30 shipped.

Attachment 88087

Rem 700 .223
    Done plenty of work but still shoots well. Wasn't fussy on ammo. Worked trigger, light and very nice to use. Barrel threaded 1/2"x20tpi.

$450, pick-up only in Fairlie, or may be able to arrange forum courier.

Attachment 88088
    Attachment 88089

Also possibly for sale if anyone is interested - Marlin XT22 .22lr rifle in very hard to find laminate stock. Suppressed with 4x32 scope. Adjustable trigger. $500? (can get photos if anyone is interested) Same pick-up terms as the 223.
    Awesome deal on that rem 700, if only I wasnít doing renovations and buying a truck!
    Bet youíll have no problem with the rest of the sales!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    StrikerNZ likes this.

Pm me in regards to 223

Bump for the evening crowd.

$140 shipped on the sleeping bag. Rifle/s still available.

Hi Striker, I live in fairlie keen to have a look at your 223. Is it possible to have a look today.

Cheers Ash 0275199709

I'll take that .223 mate! In timaru. Pm me account details

Remington 223 SPF.

Anybody keen on the sleeping bag? Packs down pretty nicely, especially if you use a compression bag.

PM sent re: sleeping bag

Everything gone, unless anyone was interested in the marlin .22?

Thanks folks
    Shearer and Pete_D like this.