Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Coelacanth
  • 2 Post By Coelacanth
  • 1 Post By HOO
  • 1 Post By HOO
  • 2 Post By Tommy
  • 1 Post By northdude

Thread: Free: Stoney Creek foldup daypacks

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    279

    Free: Stoney Creek foldup daypacks

    To help @phillipo with his emotions, I hereby offer two of these foldup daypack thingees, free to a good home. They sit around your waist like a bum-bag until you are lucky enough to shoot something, then unzip and become a pack. I'm a cat phunt so not ideal. Suit slender folk. I have tried wearing these in front of my gut but for some reason it just makes me walk backwards.

    One is in perfect condition, the other is missing a strap, so could be treated as spares or fixed up.

    You pay postage if any. I'm in PN.

    Premenstrual Elves from Palmerston North need not apply, all other GC's welcome. :-)

    Name:  20190307_193301.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  1.39 MB
    Philipo, tetawa and Hunter_killer like this.

  2. #2
    Member Hunter_killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
    To help @phillipo with his emotions, I hereby offer two of these foldup daypack thingees, free to a good home. They sit around your waist like a bum-bag until you are lucky enough to shoot something, then unzip and become a pack. I'm a cat phunt so not ideal. Suit slender folk. I have tried wearing these in front of my gut but for some reason it just makes me walk backwards.

    One is in perfect condition, the other is missing a strap, so could be treated as spares or fixed up.

    You pay postage if any. I'm in PN.

    Premenstrual Elves from Palmerston North need not apply, all other GC's welcome. :-)

    Attachment 106658

    Pm inbound


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    HOO
    HOO is online now
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    96
    Yes please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    279
    Sold not pending funds :-)

    Sorry @HOO the uva bugger pipped you.
    Hunter_killer and CamFlatt like this.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Manukau
    Posts
    348
    Hey mate, I really like that concept, do you know if they had a model name or something written on them so I can try and find one? Thanks

  6. #6
    HOO
    HOO is online now
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    96
    Canít have it all I guess mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hunter_killer likes this.

  7. #7
    Member Hunter_killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by HOO View Post
    Canít have it all I guess mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have asked ol mate to give you the strapless one. I donít need two.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    HOO
    HOO is online now
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter_killer View Post
    Have asked ol mate to give you the strapless one. I donít need two.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right on sister


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hunter_killer likes this.

  9. #9
    Member Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    W-BOP
    Posts
    5,437
    Good man, that will stem some tears and sniffles
    tetawa and Hunter_killer like this.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

  10. #10
    Member northdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    north auckland area
    Posts
    6,706
    Quote Originally Posted by ubique View Post
    Hey mate, I really like that concept, do you know if they had a model name or something written on them so I can try and find one? Thanks
    ridge line make one as well
    Hunter_killer likes this.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Stoney creek fly
    By cookie in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2019, 12:34 PM
  2. Stoney creek
    By madjon_ in forum Off topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27-02-2018, 12:29 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-01-2018, 12:00 PM
  4. Stoney creek
    By FINNLITE in forum Gear and Equipment
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 28-05-2015, 08:05 AM
  5. Stoney Creek Top
    By Luke.S in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 09:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!