Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

FS: Hairdresser car

selling a 96 Rav 4 3 door (aka gay hairdresser thing)

2L auto fulltime 4wd no dents in black
    133,000km on the clock (i dont like being seen in it)
    all terrain tyres, fronts at 50% rears 70% spare 100%
    history of most mechanical work done, which isnt much. receipt for trans and diffs oil change not there and excludes home based work (duh)
    cambelt done the other day, was going to get it done at 100000 but the mechanic said dont bother, was too early wasnt going to argue.
    interior is immaculate, all original and looks about 2 years old apart from a bit of wear on drives seat.
    everything works, stero put in properly and not shit jobbed wired in, Ariel even goes up and down.

wanting 5500, its located in queenstown and has spent majority of its life here so no rust issues. bloody awesome in the snow.

heres the only pic i have handy, sorry its not showing it nice and clean, there was a bit of mud that got in its way. shame the pajero didnt make it would love to trade for a safari if anyone out there has a wife thats got you by the balls and wants this instead, fat chance however.

and heres a carjam link as well so you know im not shitting about the kms. http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=cad933

got it on trademe as well with some better photos dont underestimate these things either for their ability to get places.

Toyota Rav4 J 1996 | Trade Me