Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GMH72

Thread: Gamo Big Cat 1200

Gamo Big Cat 1200

Hey guys
    I have for sale a Gamo Big Cat 1200 air riffle. mint condition nothing wrong with it just don't have time anymore. Pm if your interested and ill flick you a bit more info and some photos. Open to all offers. cheers

Auction now on trademe cheers guys ref 787549136
    If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of food.

Hey mate, is that the same scope Brads gave you? If it is, I don't think that is the idea of the 'pay it forward' thread... if not ignore me and good luck with the auction.
    moonhunt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GMH72 View Post
    Hey mate, is that the same scope Brads gave you? If it is, I don't think that is the idea of the 'pay it forward' thread... if not ignore me and good luck with the auction.
    Hey mate
    I understand what your saying. Just tossing up whether to give my little brother the scope that came with slug gun and sell it with the 4x32 or the other way around coz the one on its better. It wasnt the intention when i got it Speaking of brads what happened to him as he hasnt been active for a while now.

All good, up to you what you decide to do... Brads is having a time out for a little while... hoping to see him back as he was obviously a good bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by GMH72 View Post
    All good, up to you what you decide to do... Brads is having a time out for a little while... hoping to see him back as he was obviously a good bugger.
    Just read the thread that he got banned from. Looked like he was only trying to be fair. As i say i didnt get the scope with the intention of selling it its just my air riffle had a tasco 3-9-40 so would have been a shame to sell it with that.