Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Garage Cleanout Part Two - Cordless drill, jackets and chest rigs

Thanks to everyone who helped me clear out some of the stuff from my last thread - https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co....-photos-46862/

The clear out continues, same story as last time - ideally hoping to help people starting out and all prices inc shipping. If RD then shipping will be another $5. Costs are a little less insanely low than the last lot as I barely broke even on a lot of stuff once shipping went out. Pickup will be in Upper Hutt

Apologies for any typos, laptop keyboard appears to be dying, particularly the W, T and Shift keys

Not to repeat the other thread but the following remains from that:
    -HSGI SureGrip Belt and Cobra inner belt
    -Snugpak Sleeka Elite jacket
    -Kiwi Outdoors Pack
    -M65 liner and trousers
    -Israeli Desert Boots

Black and Decker 18V Cordless Drill w 2 batteries and charger. Bought while flatting "just in case" -used once. Recently charged battery and seems to work well. Pickup only in Upper Hutt $20
    Name:  7-DSC_0261.JPG
Views: 647
Size:  181.7 KBName:  8-DSC_0262.JPG
Views: 642
Size:  112.3 KB

Black North Ridge Soft Shell/ Wind Fleece. Bought and used for one trip then has been in a box for years. Was replaced by a macpac technical softshell. Size 16-18. $30 (or $20 pickup)
    Name:  1-DSC_0253.JPG
Views: 643
Size:  210.0 KB

Black "Match" brand Cold Weather Jacket. Seems like a semi waterproof outer and some kind of down/ synthetic fill. Bought the night before a cold trip away at the Warehouse, worn once and has been in a box for years. Believe Size L. $30 (or $20 pickup)
    Name:  3-DSC_0255.JPG
Views: 643
Size:  258.2 KB

Australian Disruptive Pattern Camouflage Uniform (DPCU) Goretex Wet Weather Jacket. Brand spanking new- only taken out of the bag for the photo. Similar cut to old NZ Army Goretex Wet Weathers. Size M. $100

Name:  5-DSC_0259.JPG
Views: 640
Size:  268.6 KBName:  4-DSC_0258.JPG
Views: 638
Size:  177.8 KB

Australian Army Terra Boots. Used and broken in but still heaps of life left. Soles still look new. Ideal as a hot weather/ work boot. I rate them over NZ issued jungle/ desert boots. No laces. $60 (or $50 pickup)
    Name:  3-DSC_0257.JPG
Views: 637
Size:  196.5 KB

Merrell Annex Mid-height Gore Tex Boots (Dark Earth). Size 9 UK. Worn once around town, mint condition, no inner soles (becaus they were thin rubbish). Bought overseas, worn once around town, treated with aqueous wax and decided I preferred my Lowa high tops. Originally paid 75 pounds + shipping. Cheapest I can find them now is $190 NZD. Asking $80 (or $70 if pickup)
    Name:  2-DSC_0256.JPG
Views: 635
Size:  221.1 KB

First Light dry bag with see-through panel. Size shown against tape measure. Used once. $15 (or $10 if pickup)
    Name:  Dry bag.JPG
Views: 630
Size:  143.8 KB

Custom DPM Chest Rig. All sewn. 4 x mag pouches (should take steyr/m4/mini 14 mags, unsure of AK variants but would liely accomodate with velcro flap, 2 grenade pouches. Large map pouch behind. Super light, simple setup. $50 (or $40 if pickup)
    Name:  DPM Rig.JPG
Views: 632
Size:  178.4 KB

Khaki Green Bulle Mini Chest Rig. UK made, good quality real steel rig. Brand new, might even still have tags. Holds 6 x mags in shingles + 2 side pouches. Looks like they no longer stock them but theres a blurb here - https://www.popularairsoft.com/news/...ight-chest-rig . Last photo is stock to show it filled. $70 (or $60 if pickup)
    Name:  Green chestrig.JPG
Views: 638
Size:  235.0 KBName:  Green chestrig1.JPG
Views: 637
Size:  153.7 KBName:  ustmb9nx500a.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  59.1 KB

Coyote Tan Bulle Multi Level Load Equipment (MLE). As above for quality. Have used one in a different colour extensively and rate it highly. Appears very similar to Tactical Tailor Two Piece MAV. Set up but never worn. Full details at the UK site- https://www.flecktarn.co.uk/sdtmb2nx.html $70 (or $60 if pickup)
    Name:  Tan chestrig 2.JPG
Views: 632
Size:  168.3 KBName:  Tan chestrig.JPG
Views: 633
Size:  162.2 KB

Vietnamese Army Trousers and Shirt. Genuine issue circa 2010. Unable to read size label etc but came off a guy about 5"5, 65kg. Appear brand new condition. $50 for set
    Name:  Viet pants.JPG
Views: 631
Size:  159.2 KBName:  Viet shirt.JPG
Views: 629
Size:  226.3 KB

I also have the wooden stock off a Russian SKS (its in a box so I haven't got photos yet) looking for a home for $20 pickup only

If contact and payment are made prior to this thursday I'll send them off/meet thursday, failing that, they will be sent on my return home on the 28th

Hopefully more stuff to follow too
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What’s the grip like on the Merrel boots, don’t look to have much of an instep - are they more suited to walking trails or would you describe them as suited to hunters - bush stalking, rock hopping, river crossing etc?
    More meplat, more better.

Message sent. Will take battery drill, SKS wood and Gore Tex boots

Would love the snugpac pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gore tex boots, drill and SKS stock sold thanks

I'll take the dry bag please. PM inbound.

Dry bag SPF

Aussie Terra Boots, Coyote tan and khaki chest rigs sold too. Thanks

Open to offers on remaining stuff

Anyone keen on the brand new Oz cam goretex jacket for $80?

Seriously considering it!