Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Knives Africa Terminator


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: General Purpose Spotlighting/truck gun

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Darfield
    Posts
    32

    General Purpose Spotlighting/truck gun

    Looking for a rifle as a general purpose spotlighting/truck gun. 243, 708, 308, 6.5 etc. Anyone selling? Cheers

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Darfield
    Posts
    32
    Could also do part trades with cash your way with a Toz 22 or 12ga side by side

  3. #3
    Member Scope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Clevedon
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    Could also do part trades with cash your way with a Toz 22 or 12ga side by side
    how much for the TOZ by its self?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Darfield
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope View Post
    how much for the TOZ by its self?
    $400


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Member Tikka7mm08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Loburn
    Posts
    2,489
    Hey Will...good to see you made it on here!
    Will M likes this.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Peel Forest
    Posts
    89
    Hi There, I'll be selling a Bergara B13 .308 with DPT suppressor soon, $895. I've broken it in very carefully, put about 85 rounds through and have it holding 9mm to 10 mm groups with Hornady Black 168gr factory loads. It has proven to be a very reliable, quiet and accurate rifle, well suited to close bush work and out to 200m so far around clearings. Let me know if you want picks. Will also be selling a H1 Aimpoint for $650 and a Zeiss Diavari 1.5-6x42 scope with rings for $795 - both are suited to the .308

    First post in this section so if I've made any blues let me know and will sort it out.

    Chris.
    Tikka7mm08 likes this.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Darfield
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
    Hi There, I'll be selling a Bergara B13 .308 with DPT suppressor soon, $895. I've broken it in very carefully, put about 85 rounds through and have it holding 9mm to 10 mm groups with Hornady Black 168gr factory loads. It has proven to be a very reliable, quiet and accurate rifle, well suited to close bush work and out to 200m so far around clearings. Let me know if you want picks. Will also be selling a H1 Aimpoint for $650 and a Zeiss Diavari 1.5-6x42 scope with rings for $795 - both are suited to the .308

    First post in this section so if I've made any blues let me know and will sort it out.

    Chris.
    Thanks for the offer Chris but looking for a bolt action.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Peel Forest
    Posts
    89
    Understood and thanks for the reply, happy shopping.

    C.

  9. #9
    Member 257weatherby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Crimechurch City.
    Posts
    1,596
    I have a rem 700 s/a in .243 coming up: Highteck stock, 22" Trueflight, Nikko 3-9x40, gunworks suppressor. A grand.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Darfield
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by 257weatherby View Post
    I have a rem 700 s/a in .243 coming up: Highteck stock, 22" Trueflight, Nikko 3-9x40, gunworks suppressor. A grand.
    Let me know when itís for sale. Could be interested.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Darfield
    Posts
    32
    Photos would be good too if possible.

    Cheers

  12. #12
    Member 257weatherby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Crimechurch City.
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    Photos would be good too if possible.

    Cheers
    Tomorrow.
    Will M likes this.

  13. #13
    Member chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Silverdale
    Posts
    2,146
    hmmm a "truck gun" .... perhaps something like this ?Name:  GAU-19B_heavy_machine_gun_on_an_Humvee_vehicle.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  51.7 KB
    Tikka7mm08, Steve123, 40mm and 2 others like this.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    505
    What range you looking to shoot?i have a ruger 77/44 with dpt suppressor and weaver rail fitted ,nice short reliable and hits with authority when you do your part.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    Thanks for the offer Chris but looking for a bolt action.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How bout a lever?

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Record No8 general purpose or mechanics' vice.
    By Mauser308 in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2017, 05:22 PM
  2. Spotlighting
    By Cartman in forum Hunting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-04-2016, 10:53 PM
  3. Spotlighting Scope Objective
    By Renaissance Caveman in forum Varminting and Small Game Hunting
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 31-03-2014, 07:20 PM
  4. Light weight general purpose rig
    By Kiwi Greg in forum Projects and Home Builds
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:45 AM
  5. Spotlighting on DOC Land
    By Twoshotkill in forum Hunting
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 14-02-2013, 01:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!