Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    GWH

Gun safe - 10 gun+ (preferably close to Hawkes Bay)

Anyone downgrading or got one surplus?

GWH
    Has anyone got, or seen one of these in the flesh https://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/hun...0e6ab6c932933c

Looks very similar to the one I've got. I'll run a tape over it when I get home from work but I'm convinced it is the same. Dimensions look similar to mine if not.

I like it a lot, only comment I would make is that someone is smoking some serious crack if they think they can fit 16 guns in it... I can just squeeze in a .22, a bush pig, a 7mm RM, a 708 and two shotguns - It is tight even with those six.
    “The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.” - Thucydides 463BC

GWH
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkus View Post
    Looks very similar to the one I've got. I'll run a tape over it when I get home from work but I'm convinced it is the same. Dimensions look similar to mine if not.

I like it a lot, only comment I would make is that someone is smoking some serious crack if they think they can fit 16 guns in it... I can just squeeze in a .22, a bush pig, a 7mm RM, a 708 and two shotguns - It is tight even with those six.
    Hey thanks man, I see on the listing they mention no garantees about number of guns that can be fitted in it.

In saying that, I manage to squeeeze 10 into ya standard 7 gun buffalo river job, but a little more room would make things much easier. The dimensions of the 16 gun safe are way bigger than my 7 gun, so while i also doubt you'd fit 16 easiely, mine should all fit in it easier than they do my current one

My eight gun safe from the 1-day website is nearly that size (152 by 42 by 42). It holds eight, just.