Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hilux bits

Hilux bits

All to suit LN106 (the 2.8 diesel) but would fit some other models aswell

Front diff nugett compleate. Done less than a thousand k on new HD ring and pinion and new pinion and carrier bearings. I blew a tooth off a spider gear and its been sitting under my bench since. Cant remember ratio off the top of my head but it is NOT a 4.8.

Diff center open with side and spider gears for the above nugget.

Bare Lsd center. Was out of a later model 3liter turbo that runs larger carrier bearings but has been machined down to fit the 106 nuggets. I ran it as a front so its loosish(so you can still steer under power!) but locks up good with a bit of left foot brake.

Air con pump, think i may have had this reconed but cant remember(spent a lot of money on the air-con then ripped it out 6 months later to fit the supercharger in)

Alternator, was working fine when it came out the pulley has been broken(work mates eh). Put yours on(pulley) and your away laughing.

Original chrome bumper front. Havent looked at it since i put it under my bench at home 12 years ago. think it was good but could be stuffed with rust now would have to check.

I could replace the spider gears in the diff if neccacary and or shim up the LSD center tighter but cant really be bothered so you would be paying for my time.

Any interest and ill drag out the nugget and find out the ratio.

Make me a offer on the lot.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

could be keen on the diff im after a 4.5 ratio if you get a chance could you find out what ratio you have and maybe text me on 0211074083 thanks ben

Its a 4.3