Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Honda TRX 350 for sale and other bits

Hey Guys
    I have my 2001 honda TRX 350 quad bike for sale. I have owned it for the past 6 odd years and used to go shooting and hunting. Bike is in good condition no rips on the seat but the plastic is slightly faded and the screen is also slightly faded but doesnt affect operation. i have had all the bearings and seals replaced in the rear dif swing arm and rear wheels put a speedy sleeve in therear right for the lip seal to run true on. (the dif bearings didnt need to be changed but while i was changing the others i thought it would be good practice). a new choke cable, air filter and cooling fan mod has been done. it has good tires and has the bash bars around it and has a plywood back over the rear carier and a Cdax Mat thats seen better days as it has a few rips in it. selling due to the amount of times i have used it out ways the cost of owning it and plus i dont like taking my work ute anywhere. so i am purchasing a small suzuki jimny instead so it can take me anywhere i need to go.
    after about $3450 for it i spent about $1200 replacing the bearings seals etc so its all go.

I also have a Honda AG200 2 wheel farm bike its the one with no clutch like the quad bike system. It starts but doesnt want to be driven (looses power or starves it self of gas when accelerating) just had enough of it and its been sitting in the shed taking up space so open to offers on it

There is also an Old suzuki Mud Bug that needs its breaks fixed and clutch plates reground that is up for offers as well.
    Both bike have had there fuel tanks and carbies drained before getting put into storage.

then also have a Savage BTVS 17hmr thumbhole stock version with original box and manulas has burris Zee rings with a barska Hot 17 6-18x40 adjustable paralex scope with its original box also open to offers above $1100

Once i figure out how to work my new camera and how to upload photos i will post a picture otherwise PM me and i can email you a photo

Photo time the honda 2 wheeler is a ct200 see photos. will put up photos of the quad shortly when i have enough daylight to take a photo

Name:  Honda CT200.JPG
Views: 797
Size:  96.3 KB
    Name:  mudbug 125.JPG
Views: 668
Size:  101.7 KB

holy moly i had a suzuki exactly the same, when i was younger, 20 year ago

it didn't like fallen pine trees lol

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Shit I had one of those Suzukis too.
    My one had Hi-Low ratio box from memory.

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

What area are you in???