Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

How much are Saiga 12's worth these days?

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, wasn't sure if I should put this here or in Firearms, Optics and Accessories. Mods feel free to move it if I got it wrong.

I am looking at moving to Oz at the start of next year, but it will mean parting with my Saiga 12. I've been unable to find any recent sales info that would help me set a selling price. Does anyone have any advice on how much they are currently worth. It obviously depends on condition, but I am looking for a general ball park figure for a gun in very good condition.

I don't have any photos on me at the moment as I am away for xmas, but can grab some when I get back early/mid January.

The gun itself is very good condition, a couple of tiny scratches on the receiver from traversing scrubland but very minimal, never had any issues with jams etc.
    Has
    3x 5round mags,
    sports + dragunov stocks,
    full set of chokes,
    limbsaver recoil pad,
    side sight rail + bushnell holosight.

Cheers

Catatonic.

Hey mate,

I've been in the market for a S12 for a few months now and as my luck would have it. 3 saiga 12's have popped up on trademe. They seem to be quite a sort after shotty. There is one currently listed on trademe and the other two have both sold for around the $1300 mark. Both were only standard saigas with no sights or fancy pants stocks either. With all the added extras I'm sure yours will fetch a bit more and in saying that I could of been keen if my heart wasn't set on a mossberg

Cheers

Buck_Shot

Thanks for the info Buck_Shot. Looks like prices haven't moved too much over the last few years.

Cheers

C.