Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

I'm going to regret this...

Need to raise some money, so up for sale is this sweet little Rem700 in 7mm08. Sale will include scope and rings as seen in photos (but not the bipod).

Now the disclaimer: itís not perfect, itís a hunting rifle and like all my weapons itís been well used, but not abused. The stock has some of the coating (varnish?) coming off in a couple small areas. The barrel has scratches on it where it was covered in camo tape and some animal blood soaked in and caused some minor rusting on the outside. This could be cleaned up real easy by sandblasting the exterior of the metal ($50 from any gunsmith/engineer would have it looking like new again) but it hasn't worried me enough to bother. Basically I just wanted to point out the flaws so no one was disappointed or felt mislead by me. You're welcome to view it first before buying as long as you're genuine and not just a tyre kicker.

Apart from those faults itís a sweet rifle that's fired about 200 rounds at best guess? Looking for $800 ono and if picked up (Waikato) will include 8 rounds of ammo.

PM me please.

kj

For some reason the photo's make the stock look pink? But it's ''normal'' colour in real life.

kj

Whats the scope?

Oh bugger, i'm at the beach so cant see exact model, but its an older model bushnel 4x32 from memory. Nothing too flash but good enough to get the job done. The rings are very nice one piece style made of steel.

Kj

Okay, $750. Will post for free

looks like a good deal kimjon