Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Sarvo


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Kriss defiance DMK 22 FDE, vortex 2-8x24, Hardy’s suppressor and more....

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Te Puke
    Posts
    110

    Kriss defiance DMK 22 FDE, vortex 2-8x24, Hardy’s suppressor and more....

    Expressions of interest!

    Will sell if get a decent offer but not giving it away.. kriss 22, vortex 2-8x24, vortex 1 piece mount, magpul CTR stock, Hardy’s overbarrel suppressor & olight torch mounted on pic rail...

    Spent $3500 a few months back on all the gear...
    located TGA..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Luke556 and Kiwibanger like this.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    645
    Interesting I thought the hardy suppressor was too fat to go under the guard or does it not go all the way back?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    912
    Expressing very strong interest if it's cheap enough as there are lots of them around.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Te Puke
    Posts
    110
    Yeah it fits under the guard just!

    There around $1800 to buy, plus extra mag was $100, scope was $650, mount $250, magpul stock $250 & suppressor $300... so have around $3500 into it... plus have some ammo to go with it about 400 rounds... make an offer but be realistic

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan85 View Post
    Yeah it fits under the guard just!

    There around $1800 to buy, plus extra mag was $100, scope was $650, mount $250, magpul stock $250 & suppressor $300... so have around $3500 into it... plus have some ammo to go with it about 400 rounds... make an offer but be realistic
    I'd part it out. Everyone has their own idea of what they want in a AR-22. I know someone was wanting a strike eagle on here the other day. I'd consider the suppressor maybe.
    Last edited by 308mate; 28-02-2020 at 01:58 PM.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Te Puke
    Posts
    110
    Problem is then I have to deal with like 6 different people and these days a lot of people stuff you around! Just easier to sell the lot together with all the fruit on it!
    199p and northdude like this.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Te Puke
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan85 View Post
    Expressions of interest!

    Will sell if get a decent offer but not giving it away.. kriss 22, vortex 2-8x24, vortex 1 piece mount, magpul CTR stock, Hardy’s overbarrel suppressor & olight torch mounted on pic rail...

    Spent $3500 a few months back on all the gear...
    located TGA..
    Will sell for $2500

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7
    I’m interested. Cash or direct debit $2200. I will pick it up too.
    Let me know if this is acceptable?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    912
    One post newbie trying to get a deal. Haha.... well done.
    northdude, Tommy and Magnus like this.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by lee308 View Post
    One post newbie trying to get a deal. Haha.... well done.
    Got to start somewhere 😏👍

  11. #11
    Member Magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    456
    How about ya start on the intro page an introduce yourself before ya lowballing.
    northdude likes this.
    Drink Beer.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7
    Not sure what the issue is, maybe you could kindly point it out for me, thanks

    I gave rayan85 a offer for his gun he might sell. If the offer is not accepted because he would like to see if somebody pays more, so be it.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by XCBling View Post
    Not sure what the issue is, maybe you could kindly point it out for me, thanks

    I gave rayan85 a offer for his gun he might sell. If the offer is not accepted because he would like to see if somebody pays more, so be it.
    Basically people on the forum want you to go to the introduction part and tell us about yourself, if you like romantic walks on the beach, that kind of thing. If you just come straight into the buy and sell without doing that people get their backs up about you not doing the introduction.

    Unless of course you come in to the buy and sell and offer something rare, a really good buy or some amazing promotion, then nobody seems to care..

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by 308mate View Post
    Basically people on the forum want you to go to the introduction part and tell us about yourself, if you like romantic walks on the beach, that kind of thing. If you just come straight into the buy and sell without doing that people get their backs up about you not doing the introduction.

    Unless of course you come in to the buy and sell and offer something rare, a really good buy or some amazing promotion, then nobody seems to care..
    Thanks, very much appreciated. I guess it hold load up my “Grider app profile” if this makes certain members more comfortable. 😂👍

    Remember life is to short to be angry.
    308mate likes this.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by 308mate View Post
    Basically people on the forum want you to go to the introduction part and tell us about yourself, if you like romantic walks on the beach, that kind of thing. If you just come straight into the buy and sell without doing that people get their backs up about you not doing the introduction.

    Unless of course you come in to the buy and sell and offer something rare, a really good buy or some amazing promotion, then nobody seems to care..
    Thanks, very much appreciated. I guess it should upload my “Grider app profile” if this makes certain members more comfortable. 😂👍

    Remember life is to short to be angry.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-02-2020, 06:37 AM
  2. FS: Kriss defiance 22lr with upgrades
    By samc in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-02-2020, 12:50 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-02-2020, 10:12 AM
  4. FS: Hammerli 22. + vortex strike eagle 2-8x24 + dpt suppressor
    By Ryan85 in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-02-2020, 02:59 PM
  5. WTB: Kriss Defiance DMK22
    By BlackRifleNZ in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-10-2019, 06:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!