Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Sarvo

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Kriss defiance DMK 22 FDE, vortex 2-8x24, Hardy’s suppressor and more....

Kriss defiance DMK 22 FDE, vortex 2-8x24, Hardy’s suppressor and more....

Expressions of interest!

Will sell if get a decent offer but not giving it away.. kriss 22, vortex 2-8x24, vortex 1 piece mount, magpul CTR stock, Hardy’s overbarrel suppressor & olight torch mounted on pic rail...

Spent $3500 a few months back on all the gear...
    located TGA..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Luke556 and Kiwibanger like this.

Interesting I thought the hardy suppressor was too fat to go under the guard or does it not go all the way back?

Expressing very strong interest if it's cheap enough as there are lots of them around.

Yeah it fits under the guard just!

There around $1800 to buy, plus extra mag was $100, scope was $650, mount $250, magpul stock $250 & suppressor $300... so have around $3500 into it... plus have some ammo to go with it about 400 rounds... make an offer but be realistic

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan85 View Post
    Yeah it fits under the guard just!

There around $1800 to buy, plus extra mag was $100, scope was $650, mount $250, magpul stock $250 & suppressor $300... so have around $3500 into it... plus have some ammo to go with it about 400 rounds... make an offer but be realistic
    I'd part it out. Everyone has their own idea of what they want in a AR-22. I know someone was wanting a strike eagle on here the other day. I'd consider the suppressor maybe.
    Last edited by 308mate; 28-02-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Problem is then I have to deal with like 6 different people and these days a lot of people stuff you around! Just easier to sell the lot together with all the fruit on it!
    199p and northdude like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan85 View Post
    Expressions of interest!

Will sell if get a decent offer but not giving it away.. kriss 22, vortex 2-8x24, vortex 1 piece mount, magpul CTR stock, Hardy’s overbarrel suppressor & olight torch mounted on pic rail...

Spent $3500 a few months back on all the gear...
    located TGA..
    Will sell for $2500

I’m interested. Cash or direct debit $2200. I will pick it up too.
    Let me know if this is acceptable?

One post newbie trying to get a deal. Haha.... well done.
    northdude, Tommy and Magnus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lee308 View Post
    One post newbie trying to get a deal. Haha.... well done.
    Got to start somewhere 😏👍

How about ya start on the intro page an introduce yourself before ya lowballing.
    northdude likes this.
    Drink Beer.

Not sure what the issue is, maybe you could kindly point it out for me, thanks

I gave rayan85 a offer for his gun he might sell. If the offer is not accepted because he would like to see if somebody pays more, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by XCBling View Post
    Not sure what the issue is, maybe you could kindly point it out for me, thanks

I gave rayan85 a offer for his gun he might sell. If the offer is not accepted because he would like to see if somebody pays more, so be it.
    Basically people on the forum want you to go to the introduction part and tell us about yourself, if you like romantic walks on the beach, that kind of thing. If you just come straight into the buy and sell without doing that people get their backs up about you not doing the introduction.

Unless of course you come in to the buy and sell and offer something rare, a really good buy or some amazing promotion, then nobody seems to care..

Quote Originally Posted by 308mate View Post
    Basically people on the forum want you to go to the introduction part and tell us about yourself, if you like romantic walks on the beach, that kind of thing. If you just come straight into the buy and sell without doing that people get their backs up about you not doing the introduction.

Unless of course you come in to the buy and sell and offer something rare, a really good buy or some amazing promotion, then nobody seems to care..
    Thanks, very much appreciated. I guess it hold load up my “Grider app profile” if this makes certain members more comfortable. 😂👍

Remember life is to short to be angry.
    308mate likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 308mate View Post

Thanks, very much appreciated. I guess it should upload my “Grider app profile” if this makes certain members more comfortable. 😂👍

Remember life is to short to be angry.